Better Reports

Reporting & analytics. Explore your data and automate reports.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hyv Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing app...Clement is a dream to work with when it comes to making super custom reports!

Kona Mountain Coffee Pos

Clement was awesome and set up our daily reports super quickly! We've tried other apps and they weren't working so great. Highly recommend!

Venta Dental

Very detailed reports. Customer service was awesome, quick to respond and helped me navigate through the reports to find exactly what I needed!

Chronicle Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

We have used Better Reports since we launched our stores on Shopify 2+ years ago. Initially we were testing with another Reporting app, but it was too limiting in the number of users and reports, not to mention functionality. We're so glad we found this app!

Customer Service has been superb. They're always responsive to any inquiry. Recently Kritesh went above and beyond to create a custom field for us in order to address a Shopify shortcoming.

We highly recommend.

Coucou Boston

Clement is nothing short of amazing in all he does to help ensure you get what you need from Better Reports. He goes way above and beyond to help with all reporting and is so quick to respond. I absolutely love this app and the customer service provided. It's the first app I find that can do the in depth reporting I need for COGS. No other app could pull reports based on TAGS the way I needed.

Angry Ballerina Fabrics

So much awesome. Easy to use, clear and concise and easily customizable. The team behind this service is also very quick to respond to questions.

Aroma360

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has finally allowed me to pull the complex reports I was not able to do through Shopify or any other apps. Not to mention the high level of customer support in helping us create the reports that were needed. I couldn't possibly recommend this app more. Fantastic!

Equator Dev

Super helpful, great reports. You should have this app!!!

Pacific Garland

Great customer service working with Clement to create a custom report for us! We make custom wedding and event garland and most of our orders are booked weeks and months in advance of the shipment date. We needed a solution to list all future order ship dates. Sorting orders by the order date did not help as we needed to pull order attributes from each order that held the actual future ship or local pickup date. Clement was able to help us with creating a report with all upcoming ship and pickup dates sorted on one report. Thank you!

Designerboutiquemenswear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app and even better customer service. Absolutely recommend to everyone. Clement's service is second to none and goes well out of his way to ensure you get the features required.

Recommended for all store owners.