FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

lightmomo

Very easy to use, it will automatically sync, customer service is also very good, can provide timely help

babiesmundo

very easy to integrate ! i was had many issue and hard time to create feeds manually before i knew this app.... after i knew this app my life changed and was very easy. this app is really worth and helpful

Yourhappychair

great support i love how easily this app work for me. The guy totally answer my question within 3 mins

𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓏

Great App . I like how they submit our products easily to Bing merchant . I am satisfied with the results

PeddleBright

1.Really the App is easy to use but some required filling fields in MS merchant center confused me to complete them while Bing App does not want us to do anything by manual.
2.Support is willing to always helps

Simply Antivirus

This App helps me easily feed my advertising platforms and makes it automatic for me, also fantastic support from these guys!

Lumière

Great app. They updated it now and included conversion tracking setup within the app itself, rather than us having to set up conversion tracking ourselves within Microsoft Ads.

ClickWitte

I used the App to verify my Feed file link. In my opinion, the App works as expected. Great! However, because of earlier data input requirements some confusion could occur, such as the "Source URL" field. Maybe an example format of the data expected to be placed in that field. For instance: "Example - https://mywebsite.com "
That's my take! Nonetheless, You guys do a great job!

Revo Laptop Stand

Great customer service support, they are able to attend to my queries almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Clock Galaxy

Used to load all my products into Bing. Easy to use tool, and very helpful support. Automatic syncing of all fields is great!