Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

vayazoom

Great app and uniqe service. very kind and helpful staff
i use thier app daily with good results , k

V-Kid Print On Demand & Handmade

Only with free plan you can have great functions such as: Persistent Discount, Visual Popup, Spin The Wheel, and Facebook Live Chat. All functions in an app and support staff are always on hand. Easy to use, easy to be a star

Beeauty Me™

the app is really useful, well made and the support team are nice and kind
I think a bit more design options would be make it nearly perfect.

L'albero

I was searching messenger pop up and found it what I needed. By the way, live support replied really fast and helped with every question I had.

Fabio's Colors

This application is really good, the dashboard is simple and you can even change the colours and pictures you want to put on your pop up. I recommend this app ! Also guys if your clients don't speak the language on your ads just copy the same message as well but on their languages. like this they don't have excuses to leave your shop ;) cheers

AmazingNewTrend

Very helpful team and great app, easy to set up, Hopefully it does the work! Thank you for the good customer care!

YourPhone

Superb app! Works great and it is for the greater part free! I enjoyed the simplicity of the app and the customer support, which was very quick and helpful.

Picta Design

I told them
would leave a review as soon as I would get my first sale.
Well, I got 3 big sales within 3 days of installing the app, so VERY WELL DONE.

I was a bit hesitant at first because there are many apps out there doing similar things. But this is a really great app and support is AMAZING.

Super helpful about setting up the features at the beginning.
5 stars deserved

Secure-Shell ICT

The app is very smooth and easy to use, and the most valuable is the customer support, they are fast and technically capable. great guys,,,keep it up..

Totsy Daisy

I wanted an app that had a facebook messenger; other re-targeting options; an introductory free plan; an affordable paid option. This does it all, great customer service too and very easy to use and set up compared to other apps i tried.