BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing

Rating (5)
Developer
BixGrow
November 16, 2022

Super fast response time for technical issues and everything is handled very well and professionally!

29 Vines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BixGrow replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! What can we do to provide you with a better experience in our app? In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com - we're always here to help!

November 10, 2022

I have completed the set up which was incredibly easy to understand. At this point, we are confident in our soft launch.

IDIGBYSTREAMZ
Time spent using app: 16 days
BixGrow replied November 11, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! What can we do for you to provide you with a better experience in our app? In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

Edited October 24, 2022

good app, i like this......... <3 tks very much . good app, i like this......... <3 tks very much..

Dicodecor
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited August 18, 2022

So far it’s amazing, I will give 5 once I start getting orders and referrals and test it out but so far its doing it’s job i will update once i start receiving more and see if it tracks everything accurately, i just wanna know how to sign in back to check the setting or create another one when i go back i dont have that option

Silvis21 ™
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
BixGrow replied August 23, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us! I'm so sorry for the experience you haven't yet to find satisfying. I believe I could support you with this and we would then work it out together. Please reach out to us at Live Chat or support@bixgrow.com, it's my pleasure to serve and meet your needs!

August 11, 2022

I think this app has great potential. It has many more features than its competitors. That being said, there are some small glitches but the support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Plus the free part is really interesting! ;-)

Insight Professional Canada
Time spent using app: 13 days
BixGrow replied August 11, 2022

Thanks for sharing your honest review with us! We're so sorry for the unsatisfying experience you had, and we'll always keep in mind that we need to work harder to improve BixGrow day by day. I'm more than ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!