Blanka ‑ Private Label Beauty

Dropshipping makeup cosmetics skincare works w/ Loox & Pushowl

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Coruja Portugal

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Blanka seems to be an interesting platform. Beck is very helpful. I received quick replies to my questions, and the information was always spot on.

November 24, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! We aim to provide you the best support possible as you build your brand! As always if you need anything, we can be reached at hello@blankabrand.com

Thanks!

SEAZON RETAIL

This company goes above and beyond to give the support you need to get your online Business Started. I am so grateful to be working with the Blanka Team I Highly recommend this company!

November 19, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Blanka. We have the best quality products in the industry, and we strive to also offer the best customer support. We are here for you anytime!

simply

Time spent using app About 2 months

I haven't started selling yet but everyone over at the Blanka team has been super helpful and responsive anytime I have had any questions. Especially Beck, who has personally answered multiple important questions I had and helped me out on multiple occasions.

November 19, 2022

Thanks so much for taking time to leave this review! We are always available to answer your questions and help you prepare for the launch of your store. We are so excited to be on this journey with you!

Sirène Nature

After looking for a company that could provide us with support for some of our projects, we found them and the experience we have had has been nothing but positive. The quality of their products, the friendly and professional treatment we have received from them and the ease of synchronizing with our store has always been great.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your experience with Blanka! We are thrilled you have had such a great experience so far. We really pride ourselves on offering the best possible experience for our merchants, from the quality of our products to the professionalism of our customer support team.

As always, if you need anything at all you can reach us anytime at hello@blankabrand.com

COSMABEAUTY

Highly Recommend this App!! Blanka Has top of the line quality products and combines it with excellent Customer service representatives. Really love their easy intergration set up with my store. A must-have for your business!

November 9, 2022

Thanks so much for taking time to leave this feedback! We strive to offer you the best quality products, best customer support, and easiest platform to use! As always, if you need any support with anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Amilleon London

Super Excited to work with the Blanka team! Quick Launch and I feel very supported by product management!

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are beyond excited to help you launch the brand of your dreams :) As always, we are always here to help you with anything you need support on.

Vegan Glamour

Location Australia

The help I received from lovely Beck, was very impressive as she sorted out my technical issues so I could continue to progress with my goals working with Blanka. Thank you so much

October 25, 2022

Thanks so much for this feedback! We agree, Beck is awesome! We know how busy you are running a business, so we work hard to provide you best-in-class customer support that acts almost like an extension of your team. We are ALWAYS here for you!

Anitrah's Beauty Secrets

I'm so glad I chose Blanka for my business. The customer service is amazing they will make sure they do everything to get your store up and running. Beck was awesome answered all of my questions and she was so helpful. Website is easy to use, and the products are just what I wanted!

October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback! Our goal is to provide you the best possible support so that you can focus on building your business! As always, if you have any questions or need help, we are available at hello@blankabrand.com

Famoz Beauty

Great Service and products highly recommend them to anyone launching beauty product and want their own brand

October 6, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We work hard to provide the best products and best merchant support, so that you can focus on what's most important: building your brand! As always, we are always here for you at hello@blankabrand.com

8thereal

Blanka does not disappoint and has continually provided me with the quality service that I need so that I can run my business with ease and confidence. I've had a logistics issue and Beck has gone out of her way to help resolve the problem. Anytime I reach out to them for any question, Blanka has been quick to respond to my inquiries. I appreciate their top notch customer service where I always feel like I am a valued customer.

October 5, 2022

Thanks for your review of Blanka! We work hard to provide fast, high quality support to ensure you're able to focus on the sales and marketing of your online store :) As always, if you ever need anything we are happy to help and can be reached at hello@blankabrand.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7