4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and high-quality, customizable beauty products. They appreciate the transparent pricing and potential for good profit margins. The standout feature is the excellent customer service, particularly the responsiveness and knowledge of the support team.

January 24, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with John, and I must say, his assistance was absolutely stellar. John was not only incredibly helpful but also exuded friendliness throughout our interaction. His quick and precise responses to my questions made the entire experience smooth and efficient.

Kudos to John for making my experience so positive. I wholeheartedly give him a five-star rating and highly recommend his services. Thank you, John!

NORTHWOOD CO.
About 2 months using the app
Blanka replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback! Making your experience amazing gives us the best pleasure and our goal is to always give you the same level of service every time so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help. We appreciate you for trusting our service!

January 28, 2024

I have received great help from Patrick, at a time when I thought I had done everything wrong, he enlightened me and helped me with my problem!! I thank him from the bottom of my heart, as well as the Blanka Brand that stands next to us young entrepreneurs who are still finding our feet. Keep up the good work guys!!

GILDA SPOTT
Greece
14 days using the app
Blanka replied January 30, 2024

Helping you solve any problems and making sure that your experience is great is part of our mission. We're always happy to help you however we can and we'll definitely keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

January 17, 2024

A customer placed an order which had issues and John sent me an email to advise and helped me resolve the issue right away. He was very responsive and provided me with different options on how I would like to resolve. He also provided documentation to help me with orders. Very knowledgeable and great communication!

Keha Couture
18 days using the app
Blanka replied January 18, 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support teams quick action was helpful and you can be sure that we'll always be on top of things to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach back to us at hello@Blankabrand.com!

January 25, 2024

The app is easy to navigate and to connect products to shopify. Up until now, my experience as been very positive, especially with the customer service system where I have been able to directly communicate with John from Blanka to fix any issues or questions.

Ventura
Portugal
3 days using the app
Blanka replied January 26, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to navigate, especially when connecting products to Shopify. It's wonderful to know that your overall experience has been positive, and we're thrilled that our customer service has been instrumental in addressing any issues or questions. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

December 11, 2023

John and Patrick have been so amazing. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received from a company. They have made the whole experience wonderful. It's hard getting a business up and running-- so help like this is critical to having it be a success. I have no idea what I would do without their support in this process. Thank you so much!

Le Sultry
5 months using the app
Blanka replied December 12, 2023

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our support team have provided you with the best customer service during your business startup. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to be part of your success. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out. Here's to continued success with your business!

January 9, 2024

John has been so amazing and easy to work with and really the whole team I have had every question I might have asked answered so quick there awesome and I’m so happy to be working with this company

BQB Co.
18 days using the app
Blanka replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our team have made your experience with our company so positive. It's great to know that they've been responsive and helpful in addressing all your questions quickly. We appreciate your enthusiasm about working with us, and we're equally delighted to have you as part of our community. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

November 28, 2023

Wow! I absolutely love Blanka and this app. John has been so helpful when using this platform. it works seemlessly and delivers items to customers with assurance. I really love working with the platform.

John always gets back to you in a timely fashion with so much information. Even during the Black Friday period he worked with me and my company closely to make sure we recieved our shipment on time. That made a world of a difference. I'm so excited to work with him and the rest of the team in the future as we continue to scale our brand!!

ChiEmi Beauty
3 months using the app
Blanka replied November 29, 2023

Thanks a ton for the fantastic review! We're thrilled you love Blanka and our seamless platform. Kudos to our support team for their timely support, especially during Black Friday. Excited to continue scaling your brand together!

February 2, 2024

The support works very quickly, and they're always willing to help us solve the problem.

Gleam Harmony
24 days using the app
Blanka replied February 5, 2024

Thanks a bunch for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our support team's speedy assistance and willingness to help have made a positive impact. If you ever encounter more challenges or have questions, we're always here to lend a hand. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

December 14, 2023

This is a really great service. The team, specifically Yasi and John (whom we deal directly with), and of course Lee (via email notices) have been more than gracious, patient and helpful to our team in building our brand. All communication is rapid and clear. The attention to detail, even with great suggestions for design, are top notch. We're excited to continue our relationship with Blanka. And we're so excited to have found clean, natural products we can stand behind!

['sāpien]™
30 days using the app
Blanka replied December 15, 2023

We're overjoyed by your fantastic review! Glad our team made your experience with Blanka outstanding. Your positive feedback fuels our commitment to exceptional service. Thrilled to continue this exciting journey with you! Thanks for choosing Blanka!

December 30, 2023

Blanka is amazing! Beautiful products, amazing customer service, and quick responses with the Blanka team. They answer any questions or concerns along the way. Patrick has helped me with SEVERAL QUESTIONS and has been amazing at making this process easier! So nice to have someone be so helpful and graceful throughout the initial learning process. The platform has been very user friendly weather your new or experienced.

P.S. Love Nollie
About 23 hours using the app
Blanka replied January 1, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that we left such a positive impression on you. It's fantastic to know that you appreciate our beautiful products and that the Blanka team has been instrumental in providing amazing customer service.. Your kind words are truly appreciated! If you ever have more questions or if there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com