Blanka ‑ Private Label Beauty

Start a makeup line with custom cosmetics dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Trend Departement Clothing Line

I'm really happy with how the products look with my logo on them. Glad I discovered this in time, I was almost broke, because I have been looking for something original in private label cosmetics for myself for so long. Special thanks to Adam for his attentiveness and patience with me.
Thank you so much!

Eyes of AngEL

I am slowly learning and building my Shopify Store and as I get more confident, I explore new possibilities. Today, I came across Blanka and when I say I am so excited to begin to build my makeup brand. I am happy to know the products are a healthier option and the customer service has been on point! I was playing around on the app with my logo and Beck immediately reached out to let me know how to meet all requirements in order to visually see how my logo would appear. This really gets you excited! I ordered my samples to ensure I love the key products and again I received an email that they would be shipped the SAME DAY! Blanka, y’all got it!!!

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are so excited to help you launch your brand, and we are thrilled that the customer support has been on point :)

We can't wait for you to try the samples!

As always, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to email our team at hello@blankabrand.com

Flawless Cosmetics

Beck is so wonderful to work with. Always available to answer questions, and I have had many. This company really takes the time to make sure everything is to your liking and working properly. Highly recommend!

December 1, 2021

We also agree that Beck is wonderful to work with!

We make every effort to ensure our merchants receive top quality customer support, as we know that it is critical to the success of your business.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions or need any help.

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

We are very pleased with our branded products. Extremely high quality, packaging as well and outstanding service and communication. We are looking forward to a hopefully long business relationship. Regards

December 1, 2021

Thanks for providing us feedback.

We strive to offer high quality products, beautiful packaging and of course top quality customer support.

We can't wait to help you build your business!

Kraftz-N-Giftz

Beck is a patient saint...she has helped me with this process and has been so patient with me. Great service and learned a great deal about the app. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, they are all very helpful .

December 1, 2021

Thank you for providing this feedback!

We love helping our merchants learn how to use the app and we especially love watching our merchants generate sales of their branded products.

As always, if you have any questions or need help, you know where to find us.

LakeShire Boutique

I love, love, love this private label beauty company. The quality of the products are very good and professional looking. I am glad that I found Blanka.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you found us ;)

Doused Lipwear

I am using this app to launch my beauty biz. I absolutely love the open lines of communication. I've never experienced anything like it, they literally walk you through the entire process step by step! The quality of the products is also superb. There are a few tech kinks every now and then, but nothing they can't/don't solve quickly. If you're on the fence, JUMP!

September 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We are so excited to help you launch your dream private label business - we are thrilled that you love the products. We strive to provide the best customer support possible and are constantly working to improve our technology :)

Of course, if you ever have questions or need support, you can reach us anytime at hello@blankabrand.com

Contribution Clothing

Customer service is amazing and quick! The Brand plate was so easy and fast to complete, and they had my private label ready in a day! So excited to officially launch!

September 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We strive to offer the best customer service possible. Your brand looks so amazing on the products and we can't wait to help you grow :)

The Beauti Mask Collection

I adore this app. They have greatly enhanced my store. The products are amazing and of high quality. Excellent customer service. They continue to go above and above for me and my company. Long term connection as I establish my cosmetic brand.

September 8, 2021

We love hearing that you love our products as much as we do :) We are so excited to help you launch and grow your brand. As always, if you need us we are just an email or message away at hello@blankabrand.com

PRZM Beauty

This app has helped me launch my beauty business! It is easy to use, customer service is prompt and thorough, and so far everything has gone as expected. They have a great design team that helped me get the perfect logo on all of my products. They have always answered any questions I've had! I hope to continue to have a good relationship with the Blanka team and that they continue to grow and add products, shades, and features to expand their customers' businesses.

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We aim to go above and beyond with our services, so we are happy to hear that you've had a great experience thus far. We can't wait to help you grow your business!

Previous 1