blanka ‑ private label beauty

blanka ‑ private label beauty

by blanka

Start a makeup line with custom cosmetics dropshipping

Esessia

I do not advise this application is a scam wants to charge fees and only fees when you send to make the stamp they tell you that the image is not right and send you an email that has no quality when it is tested and tell you that for $ 100 they make you a design any claim the customer and send email and do not respond the chat service does not work either. They have page number 9 wrong in their catalog send an email and they don't respond either. They say they have sent a sample when I have not sent my address and I have not paid anything. Be careful, they are still in the testing phase.

Rose by J

The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Products are amazing and top quality. 10/10 recommend!

July 20, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We work hard to ensure our merchants receive the best customer support and the highest quality products. We can't wait to help you grow your business!

The Backstage Stylist Boutique

Far exceeded my expectations. Customer service is amazing, as are all the products. Lee is my account manager and is always available to help with anything. My only complaint is I wish they had more makeup brushes to choose from. :) I highly recommend the company and all the products.

July 12, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves in providing best-in-class customer service to our merchants. We are always adding new products and will certainly look into adding more makeup brushes for you soon :)

Boy Please™

Amazing products and formula! The team at Blanka went above and beyond to help us set up and bring our dream products to life! I recommend this app for anyone looking to start their private label business in the beauty and skincare space. Looking forward to doing more amazing work with the Blanka team.

July 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We aim to provide world-class customer support so that you can focus on bringing life to your dream business! Of course if you need support with anything, you can reach us at hello@blankabrand.com

Giftance

Great app and amazing customer service. Lee is very professional, always answers any questions or issues. Product quality is amazing! Happy to use that app.

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are thrilled you and your customers are loving the products as much as we do!

1999 the STUDIO

Thank you to Lee and the blanka Team for creating such a great app! Not only they bring you quality products (which I can tell as a pro MUA that worked for well known brands) they also bring you best customer service. I've used a similar app before but got frustrated because of service. Thanks to blanka for be by my side.

July 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We have loved working with you and can't wait to watch your business grow

Monellamakeup

I am very happy with the work he has done
they did a flawless job, my logo is gorgeous
yes I recommend it because a great company

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your Monella Makeup logo looks so great on all the products :) We can't wait to help you grow your business on this private label journey.

Mandrn

This app is amazing! I can't believe I can develop my own line of makeup without the headache of product development or RND and beautifully brand my line. The customer service is great and the platform is easy to use. I HIGHLY recommend this app and the team Blanka for going above in beyond.

April 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate it! Our entire team of ecommerce experts works hard to ensure your private label business is a success with blanka. We are thrilled that you're saving time and money building your brand with blanka!

Darlings Jewelry

Really cool concept and I love the attention to detail from the Blanka team. They have really helped me with the installation and the whole private label process. The samples I received were great quality and Im excited to launch our makeup brand with the help of Blanka!

April 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you love the samples - we also LOVE the products!!! Of course, if you ever need help with anything, we are just an email or chat away. We are here to make your private label beauty business a HUGE success!