blanka ‑ private label beauty

blanka ‑ private label beauty

by blanka

Start a makeup line with custom cosmetics dropshipping

Monellamakeup

I am very happy with the work he has done
they did a flawless job, my logo is gorgeous
yes I recommend it because a great company

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your Monella Makeup logo looks so great on all the products :) We can't wait to help you grow your business on this private label journey.

Mandrn

This app is amazing! I can't believe I can develop my own line of makeup without the headache of product development or RND and beautifully brand my line. The customer service is great and the platform is easy to use. I HIGHLY recommend this app and the team Blanka for going above in beyond.

April 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate it! Our entire team of ecommerce experts works hard to ensure your private label business is a success with blanka. We are thrilled that you're saving time and money building your brand with blanka!

Darlings Jewelry

Really cool concept and I love the attention to detail from the Blanka team. They have really helped me with the installation and the whole private label process. The samples I received were great quality and Im excited to launch our makeup brand with the help of Blanka!

April 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you love the samples - we also LOVE the products!!! Of course, if you ever need help with anything, we are just an email or chat away. We are here to make your private label beauty business a HUGE success!