Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
November 27, 2020

Usman has been very helpful, twice. The app is now set up; I'll have more feedback about the app within one month.

O-FIVE RARE TEA BAR
Time spent using app: 18 days
BOLD replied December 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are really glad that Usman was there to help you and very excited that Bold subscriptions is ready to go on your store! We are always there to help if you need us.

November 27, 2020

When will the Japanese language support be available?
When will the Japanese language support be available?

submee
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 24, 2020

I loved V1, but... It's disappointing that V2 has removed the straightforward 'Introductory x discount, followed by y recurring discount' feature. This was in V1 and has now been removed. You may want to consider this before you purchase the app While a workaround been suggested to create the initial discount code on Shopify, it just can't compare with the above feature, which is much more straightforward with less steps from a customer point of view. Plus, being a workaround it actually didn't give me the same outcome. I still have faith in V1. Appreciate if the team can help bring this niche feature back to V2. It's a real seller for me and I'm sure for a lot of people.

Fresh As Deliveries
Time spent using app: 25 days
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest review. We really appreciate the feedback on the features that you would like to see on V2. Our developers are working hard on building out some of the features that you know and love from V1, and look forward to rolling them out in the future.

Edited November 23, 2020

Cody had excellent customer service and was prompt. He got my problem solved in a matter of a few minutes. Thank you Cody!! You're awesome!

Creative Mojo Studio
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. Cody is awesome! Thrilled to hear that he was able to provide great customer service.

Edited November 23, 2020

Simran was absolutely AMAZING!! Came right in and, within 15-mintues, had my whole problem solved in an almost effortless (on my end) way! I couldn't be happier. Simran is a STAR!!!! Thank youuuuuu a million :)

LaLa Horse LTD
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Simran was able to help you out and so quickly! Our team will be there to help you when ever you need us.

Edited February 23, 2021

Customer support was great in helping me fix my problem. They were patient and kind and walked me through every step. Thank you Simran

Prince Design
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that we were able to fix the problem you were experiencing. We will be there if you ever need us!

Edited June 23, 2021

I spoke with Priyanka & Gagandeep at customer support who really helped out speedily and with care. Customer service is great! This is one of the main reasons I like Bold Subscriptions!

Brazilian Gold Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that Priyanka was able to help you. We will be there to help you if you ever need any more assistance! Very excited to see the success of your subscriptions!

November 20, 2020

I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this app at this point. Ive actually taken the time to report it to Shopify due to how rushed and poorly designed and INVASIVE it is. This app will INJECT code into your site. The code is NOT namespace, so all of the sudden you will see styling and JS issues. Their support is AWFUL. Their docs are rushed and mention nothing of the injected code or how to remove it. Even after I deleted the app it continued to serve the injected code. I had to redeploy the entire app, which never had their code in the first place, to finally remove it. BUYER BEWARE.

FruitStand Staging
Time spent using app: 5 days
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. We are continuously working on making our app comprehensive and robust. We really appreciate your feedback!

November 19, 2020

I was very weary at first to do the chat support, but Clifford did an amazing job in guiding me through the Bold Subscription process. He was very efficient, polite, and the process was very seamless. I appreciate him and thank you Bold!

Sonny Boy Jerky Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear Clifford was able to guide you through the set up process. If there is anything you need assistance with we are always there to help!

November 19, 2020

Setup for the app is very easy and had no trouble at all implementing. I have a few questions on for specific things and was helped by Cody almost instantly and provided me an answer right away! Highly recommend.

Alpeka
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had no trouble with set up and implementation and glad that Cody was able to answer your questions instantly. We are very excited to see the success of your Subscription!