Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

36th Parallel Coffee Roasters (Pods)

We use version 1 on 2 other sites, initially installed version 1 on this site and converted to version 2. Good app but very basic as an initial launch. The payment integration into standard Shopify and the use of standard Shopify discount codes in v2.0 is the big plus for this app. Unfortunately, version 2 is really lacking a lot of functionality. Both basic and complex. Hopefully, the team at Bold can add some functionality soon. Pros
Fast and clean widget
Great integration into Shopify products
Supports Shopify discount codes
Uses Shopify standard payment gateway and other features such as cancellation etc.
A product can be on more than one subscription group. Cons
Lack of customisation except if you edit the code. No tagging.
No Convertible subscriptions
No Build a box subscriptions

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest and thorough feedback.
Thank you so much for your review. We are really appreciative to hear your perspective as someone who has used both V1 and V2. We are always looking for ways we can improve our app, and looking forward to adding on more functionality in the future,

Sniper Sharp

I've been using Bold Subscriptions for the past two months and I have experience using both V1 and V2. The platform is great but I'm not quite sure how I feel about V2 just yet. It is currently stripped of a lot of the customization features that are offered in V1 so I've been reaching out to Support a lot for CSS/styling purposes. That being said, I've never met a more responsive support team to handle any request — they are so solution-oriented, patient, and kind. I appreciate the help and want to give a special shoutout to Vighnesh, Rifat, Cody, Daniel, and Simran. I am hopeful that V2 is continuously being optimized and will continue to use Bold V2! Updated: June 2021. Pleased with the updates that have been made. Thanks for your help Kelsey!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are really appreciative to hear your perspective as someone who has used both V1 and V2. We are always looking for ways we can improve our app, and so we will definitely take your feedback into account. We are so happy to hear we are offering great support, and look forward to continue working with you!

manifestocoffee

Update: Oli reached out and was quite helpful and overall pretty responsive to everything I've said. Can't fault the customer service! The description above for the app still doesn't fully align with what it's capable of and the images likewise seem a bit misleading. It seems as though they really want you to get the app based on what it might be capable of in several months time rather than what it's capable of now. I guess that's reflected in the current price of £0, but it does still set expectations without matching them. It seems pretty limited, quite frankly. The description above states "Set custom delivery intervals using flexible logic, including length of time, specific dates, day of the week, set number of deliveries, and more — or let your customers select their own frequency." but there's no option for setting a day of the week (only date), nor specifying number of deliveries... I can't imagine what "...and more" refers to because the listed features don't even seem to actually be there. No option for prepaid subscriptions, which seems like a pretty crucial thing in the lead up to christmas.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. At launch Bold Subscriptions is offering basic subscription intervals and more customized options will be coming soon. Our team is correcting the description to reflect current functionality. As with any new launch, we are very interested in learning which features and functions you would like to see in our app. One of our Product Experts has reached out about possibly testing some of our new features. Keep an eye on your inbox as we'd love to further the conversation!

JavaHub

Brilliant!! Sid was extremely helpful too with setup! Would highly recommend this app...as easy to setup and easier to manage than others available.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that Sid was able to help you out, and that you are finding the app easy to set up and manage.

The Vyne Shop

Giving 4 stars because the app is NOT super intuitive (I'm a tech person too) and their training materials are outdated displaying materials for V1 while app is on V2, so I had so many questions and needed help from the Customer support team. Happy to say they are very quick to respond. Rifat was amazing! Answered all my questions and I was quickly then able to proceed with getting things set up the way i needed. Thanks Rifat.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you so much for pointing out some outdated content. Our team is working on fixing that up right now. We would love to chat more with you to learn about how we can improve the app to be more intuitive and see how we could improve our Help Center going forward.

Peggy Orange

Cody was a great help in arranging the install and answering questions. Still need the install team to fix some issues, but it's very simple interface to use as someone who doesn't want to get involved in coding/script etc. Not as much functionality as V1, but I like the integration with shopify checkout to make the process much smoother for the consumer, and hopefully for me too. Hopefully more functionality can be added over the coming weeks/months to take it to another level.

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is so important to us. As with every new release we are listening to feedback like yours to determine what features and functionality you are looking for and how we can improve for the future. So thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the smooth integration with the shopify checkout.

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next