BON Loyalty,Rewards,Referrals

Loyalty program app (point, referral, VIP & rewards program)

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Creative Cuttings

Great App. Easy Set Up. Can't Wait To Use It. You Can Customise Your Theme For You And You Get It Free If You Are An Early Bird.

Butterfly Valley

Anna was absolutely amazing! She helped me get set up, answered all my questions and even was able to add a few extra's to help me get started. IF you don't have Bon Loyalty you are truly missing out

Dear Butterfly Valley 🦋,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Anna was really excited to read your awesome review. With your trust and support, we will certainly work harder to improve our app in the future 💖

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com.

Cuddly Cove

Easy to install and works great. A lot of features included as a free options. Very useful and must needed

Good day Cuddly Cove,

You made our day with your trust in our app and your awesome review! 🌞Our team are all happy to know that you are satisfied with your BON experience!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We always appreciate you!

BON Team 🌸

The Lion's Tower

it seems to be fairly easy to set up and customise, but I have doubts the legitimacy of many of the reviews on this app (and many others for that matter). In practice though I've spent about an hour going through all of the various tabs and customising content to my webstore and it all looks good. I'll update the review once I've had it active and running for a while so I can let you know about user experience and any noticable benefits to my business.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your detailed review! Our team is reading your sweet words on how easy set up and customized our app is! It's so kind of you taking the time to share with other merchants the satisfying experience with BON service!

All reviews you are reading about us on this page are real, they come from many many customers that BON team has assisted. Some customers are very enthusiastic to post a review right away but some wait for a longer time until they have insights about our product. We are always willing to hear more feedback from our beloved customers, that makes the core of our value: ready to improve, work hard for better service!

Feel free to experience our BON app fully and share your review again! Have a wonderful day! ^^

Cara
BON team

Melora

Location Saudi Arabia

Highly recommended app.
It has almost all features of loyalty and referral program.
Thanks for providing great support Daisy.

Dear Melora

Thank you for your amazing review 🥳 Our BON team, especially Daisy, is very grateful to have the chance to assist you.

If you need further support, we will always wait for you at live chat or help@bonloyalty.com.

Catamount Outdoor Gear

Daisy was amazing, great service, great app, highly recommend, I think this will help my store greatly

Dear Catamount Outdoor Gear

Daisy and our Support team are more than happy to assist you and Shopify your store.

If you need further support, feel free to "ping" us on the live chat or via our Support mailbox help@bonloyalty.com.

Liam

KGORGE Store

It's been a while since we started looking for an app to increase social sharing and referral, and seems like we've finally found it! The initial set up process was super easy and friendly, can't wait to launch it and see how much of a difference it'll make. Daisy from the BON team was very friendly and helpful! Overall very happy with the app.

Dear KGORGE Store,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback 🥳 Our whole support team, especially Daisy, is grateful for the positive review you left us. We take customer success seriously, which is why it is ecstatic that our services met your expectations.

Lustav

After trying so many apps, I have to say this app is amazing. The customer service is so much better and the customizing is so easy.

Hi Lustav,

Thank you for your great review. At BON, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with our support team. They would be delighted to hear your feedback.

We are always happy to answer if you have any questions, just leave us a message or email us at help@bonloyalty.com 🌸🌸

Have fun exploring our app,

PALMETTO RESIN ART LLC

We are using this app to help build customer retention, and encourage new customers to make purchases. It enables us to send out promotions and sales information with just a few clicks. Great app, thanks!!

November 30, 2022

Good day to you PALMETTO RESIN ART LLC,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! 💝 Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing BON and providing better services to our precious customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

Warmest regards,

Anjail's House of Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Emile and Lucas have been amazing with helping me get my loyalty program set up. This app is easy to navigate and easy to set up and if you have any questions, you have reps on standby to assist at any moment. Thank you again Lucas and Emile!!! You both are amazing!

November 30, 2022

Good day to you, Anjail's House of Fashion,

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more 🍀

May you have any further requests, you're more than welcome to contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90