BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral

BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Loyalty program with Rewards, Points & Referrals

Kincove

This app is a great, versatile start for my loyalty program. The interface is clean, and the widget is designed prominently without interfering with the shopping experience. I want to thank Dean and Sunny for their excellent customer service, helping me to use the app to its full potential.

November 27, 2021

Hi Kincove,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback! Dean and Sunny are on cloud nine right now :) It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with BON!

If you need our assistance, we are always ready to help via chat or email help@bonloyalty.com.

dattmine

il a l'air bien, je vais essayer sur mon site pour voir ce que ca donne, j'espère fidéliser mes clients et avoir d'autre nouveaux clients.
j'aime bien cette application que j'ai trouver sur shopify.

November 24, 2021

Bonne journée dattmine,

Notre équipe est ravie de lire vos excellents commentaires. C'est tellement génial de vous avoir avec nous et nous ne pouvons pas être plus heureux de vous avoir satisfait avec BON !

Nous ne sommes qu'à un message via le chat en direct ou l'adresse e-mail help@bonloyalty.com. Votre satisfaction est toujours notre fierté et notre joie!

Meilleures salutations,
L'équipe BON

NZ Liquor Online

With any new APP it can be difficult to work out how to use it and how to make it work best for your site. I had a go and wasn't too happy so I contacted support and Sunny was so helpful. She accessed our store and made the APP look great and I am sure it will help grow our business. We have already had customers sign up and expect more now that it has been given a personal touch. Thank you so much for your help!

November 23, 2021

Good day to you NZ Liquor Online,

We can’t express how excited our team was when reading your wonderful feedback, especially Sunny! She said your review truly made her day:) It also encourages all of us to keep up with improving our app and services every day.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

BON Teams.

Amavi Attire

I used this app to create a loyalty program for my customers & I cannot get over how easy it was to set up & how great customer service is!! Definitely download this app ASAP!!!

November 22, 2021

Hi Amavi Attire,

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We will work tirelessly to improve our app and make it exactly what you need for your business.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our livechat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to assist you!

Black Turtle Clothing

Very good app! Its all about the pricing on this one. For free this app is probably the most perfect app you will find in regards to Points / Rewards.
Smile is nothing to this in regards to the price.
Although I need to say that the speed is quite slow. On the Reward site, you will need to wait 10-15 Seconds for a reward to appear correctly after you purchase it. Also the Icons are lagging and not working properly. But the Support told me they are on it and will be working to fix it asap! Also customisation as font size etc is only available for custom css, but that's quite hard for beginners. All in all a very good app, I would love to see Updates for the VIP Tiers etc, if that hops in I will be giving 5/5 stars.

November 22, 2021

Hi Black Turtle Clothing,

Our team is all grateful to have you with us and it is always our pleasure to support you. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! We acknowledge that there are many things we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied. Regarding the issues you are encountering while using BON, Kyle is working on them at the moment, we will inform you immediately when they are fixed. For more information, currently we are developing the VIP Tier feature, and we would love to keep you updated when it is launched.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you further and get you fully satisfied with our app and service!

Wash Cómics

Sin duda es el mejor programa de puntos que he probado de largo. Una configuración super sencilla y con muchas opciones gratuitas para la creación de un programa de puntos perfecto.

Buen día para ti Wash Cómic,

Nuestro equipo está muy emocionado de leer sus increíbles comentarios. ¡Es genial tenerte con nosotros y no podemos estar más felices de haberte satisfecho con BON!

Estamos a solo un mensaje de distancia a través del chat en vivo o la dirección de correo electrónico help@bonloyalty.com. ¡Su satisfacción es siempre nuestro orgullo y alegría!

Atentamente,
Equipo BON.

Boutique Pleine-Forme

i recommand ,easy to set up, amazing support, react staff! thanks Dean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Boutique Pleine-Forme,

Thank you so much, you truly brighten up our day! Dean is really excited to read your awesome review :)

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com. We always appreciate you!

Cheers,

Cara Valley

This app & the developer are top-notch. Fast & thorough customer service. Their team provide support beyond expectations. There were a few small integration issues with my custom theme and they made all the necessary adjustments very quickly. I recommend it 100%.

Hi Cara Valley,

We are all so happy that our support service can make you feel satisfied! Your trust motivates us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

Pomade Club

This is a great app. Does what I need, no more no less. Looks great and I can customize it the way I need.

November 13, 2021

Good day to you Pomade Club,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with BON:) Thank you a lot for entrusting in our app!

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

The Spookywood Witch Shop

The interface for this rewards program is customizable and a perfect modern addition to my small shop and learning program. Thank you, Bon!

November 11, 2021

Hi The Spookywood Witch Shop,

We are just back to work, and your feedback truly lights up our day :) Thank you a lot, we're so glad that you find our app convenient for you to use! Your feedback will motivate us to work harder in the future.

If you encounter any difficulties while using our app, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Previous 1 3 4 5