BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER

30% OFF: SEO tools to improve SEO rankings, traffic & sales

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All-in-one SEO tools to optimize organic traffic

Skyeland

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am first time user to the app and have not had enough time to provide an experienced review. However Trish from customer support was extremely helpful, a great introduction to using the app if this is the benchmark.

Gifts4paws

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Seo score dropped despite the app saying it was better, I'm sure it does save you some money but invest some of your own time and save even more!

AGOZTECH

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If you're looking for collection page schema snippet, they don't have it. They do say that they have product schema snippet but I had to fix it a year ago since they told me the same thing when I asked for collection page schema.

Just Add Milk

I'm afraid I do not recommend using this app. I had to wait for a response to an issue that after weeks has still not been resolved. Emailed Lloyd who apologised for the delay on the 20th Aug letting me know that it appears they are working on this bug and will fix asap. I am still waiting for response seven days on! Now given up and uninstalled the app.

Teen's House

Location Nigeria

I deleted the app a while ago anly for me to receive a mail stating that my store will be frozen.
I need answers please

City of Ladies

I didn't activated the pro plan but the dues are pending in my billing. May be something mistakenly happened. Can you please cancel them.

Paws and Whiskers

Arrogant customer service. Technically, the app does do what it says. However, doing this will do more harm than good to your SEO. Do not use this app without 1st doing some research and understanding what exactly are the consequences of doing this.
Due to the arrogance of the costumer service support, I strongly recommend against this app.

Boutique RCT

App is not working .. At the beginning everything was working but now I can't even open the app.. deceiving

Safety Vest Warehouse

Time spent using app About 1 month

the pro app auto feature says "Fixed" but no specific explanation of what was changed rather a general answer "Title Tag Fixed" but upon checking the title tags nothing changed. So no way to tell if the app is actually doing anything other than saying "It's Fixed" One positive is they have helpful tips on what you should fix or consider fixing.

LET'S STAY IN

Location Singapore

I wanted to try the paid upgrade but realized it was not for me so I cancelled before the trial period ended. However, once you delete the app (in order to cancel the upgrade) from your Shopify dashboard, I was told by Lalaine from Booster Apps that "I am afraid that there is no way to revert back to the free plan once you have upgraded to the pro plan. Sorry I couldn't be of more help here."

Do consider this if you are tempted to try their upgrade.

Previous 1 3 4