BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER

30% OFF: SEO tools to improve SEO rankings, traffic & sales

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All-in-one SEO tools to optimize organic traffic

Kobi Co.

Just installed the app. Lester helped me get verified. He was very knowledgable and friendly. Makde me look forward to getting to know the app even more. Thanks for the 5 star service

Simply Clutched

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just downloaded the app, so I can't say how much I like it just yet (hence the 3 stars). However, the rep I spoke with, Vicky, helped me with my initial questions. She took her time to find the answer to my question, so she could provide accurate information.

ADAMUS

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Gostei da aplicação e das suas funções mas é muito limitada em termos de opções na versão grátis. Ou seja, para o utilizador base, não acrescenta muito e é mais uma aplicação a fazer o website lento.

All In Tech Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Could've been better. now im just completing the characters needed. still 30 more to go. Hope it gets better

C.Ruck

Location Germany

Die App tut an sich alles was sie soll. Sie optimiert. Der kostenlose Plan hierfür ist an sich gut. Ich hätte mir gewünscht das die Metadaten noch mit Optimiert würden im kostenlosen Plan.

CoreScientifics

New to the app and haven't had it long enough to produce any results but great customer service and prompt.

Young and Blissful

Time spent using app About 1 month

The free app has limited functions, so I had to upgrade, my problem was site speed which did not help and I got help from elsewhere, it does not work on your blogs if you have some. it is just good for product related pages( Alt Text), so basically I paid only for broken links that other apps offer for free. I tried to email them and chat with them, not possible to contact them quickly and easy. Serach enough before adding them

July 28, 2021

James here from Booster Apps - thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for your experience so far using our app. I've reached out over email to help resolve things and understand the issue.

You can reach me or the team anytime at james@boosterapps.com or support@boosterapps.com.

Cheers,
James

digiland retail

Time spent using app About 1 hour

looked good at the start, now yout loads to a screen for 20% discount and loads back to the app store.

caseoland.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

sssad as sad as dads and and ad and adsadsas adds dasdasdsa and a sdadsasd sadasddasas fudge dfgdfg dfg dfg d

Skullcandy Middle East

Location United Arab Emirates

will give it a try. i just installed it so give me a few days or weeks to check it out and give a proper review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13