Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Wellnostics

Considering I have no code experience whatsoever this is a really easy app to build a very professional looking mega menu. Make us as a company look bigger than we are which is always a bonus and allows us to show off all we have in a structured manner - There is a lot of code so it may slow your site down - we used a shopify expert afterwards to tidy any code up to speed things up.

Gellak.dk

I have been using Mega Menu for about... 2 years? And i must say, im so pleased... If there is the smallest issue(Which mainly have been caused by my self.. Lol), they are SO fast to help and fix it, so it works. There are literally 1000's of ways you can setup your menus, so they fit your store JUST the way you want it. Its just amazing and great! A must have for any larger store with many products and categories. Go Buddha Apps!

HollyWood & Twine

Buddha Mega worked great! It's very easy to use thanks to the instruction videos. Would definitely suggest to a friend.

MonumentVapour

Brilliant app, does exactly what it says and it does it faultlessly. Vastly improves the look and feel of any website. I'd struggle to run my store without it. 10/10

Wrought Iron Haven

Mega Menu is awesome when you have lots of collections. We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and it looks beautiful. The best function of this app is the collection list on the right side of the collections page. Helps shoppers find what they are looking for if they are in a collection that may not show what they need.

Cryptomerch Store

Great App. Very useful and user-friendly. The Team is very good and helpful, they response and help you within one day. Can only recommend it.

Fherapy

Great solution if you are looking for a free menu builder. Have not been disappointed yet.

Geek Chic Clique

What's the point in using this app when the basic features don't work properly? I can get over the loading troubles, but I can't really get over the fact that it randomly decides to not show new or existing collections. After working very hard in creating a collection this app doesn't update and you can't see your collection title, much less select it. It's a shame, because it's a fun little app and it could be awesome, but it lacks maintenance.

Foto Canvas

Excellent it works great in my store, just what they offer

Nsedeal

It is a very useful app and works fine. Moreover their support service is very good.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65