Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Bellies In Bloom

We’ve been using this app with no issues since June 2018. Recently upgraded our template and the menu app wasn’t working. Reached out to support and they fixed it within a day. Very impressed and pleased with this app.

The Tea Time Shop

I upgraded to this version a few days ago and the customer support has been awesome! They made a few personal changes for me with no fuss and continue to provide support. My menu now looks more professional and increasing my orders! You guys rock! Highly recommend this Menu App.!

CK Swagworks

It's okay. Does what it says it'll do, but the interface is clunky and awkward, and it's missing a lot of the functions that some of its competitors have. A solid entry in the category for sure, but not the best anymore.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
As my colleague advised, if you encountered any issues with our interface, we can solve it.
As for adding new features, we are working so hard and shouldn't take too long to release the new version of our app with new and exciting features.

Have a lovely day!

jjfk-shop

dont works reviews seem fake...need a password to edit but woulndt work with right passwort tho so seems like scam

December 5, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered an issue with our app. I should mention that in the Preview page you should enter the Front End password of your store (the one you find in your Store Admin - Online Store - Preferences), not your Shopify account password.

Also, my colleagues have tried to reach you by email so they can help you with this and we didn't receive any reply.

As for saying that our reviews are fake, you should know that the Shopify system does not allow to put fake reviews to apps. They have a very good system which prevents this. Also if any app developer would find a way to put fake reviews, he is caught and he risks being removed from the App Store, which is a risk I do not think anyone could take it.

Moreover, if you look at the other reviews we received you will see that those are genuine stores and I find it unfair to say that our customers who actually took their time to write a review are not real Shopify users.

I hope you will reconsider your review and if you still want to use our app please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com. I am sure our team will be able to walk you through on how to add the menu to your store.

Thank you!

Southern Sunday

I love this app because it allows me to customize my drop down menus, making it clean and organized for visitors to my site to find what they're looking for. Not only that, the customer service is amazing! The menu was disconnected after an update to my site and when I contacted them two days before Thanksgiving (three before Black Friday!!) they not only responded in a timely manner but fixed the issue for me. During a week that is already a whirlwind, they took a major item off my to do list, which is invaluable during the holidays. My website is shopsouthernsunday.com if you'd like to see it applied.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)
We are so happy we could help and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

We wish you a lot of sales in this stressful period!

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I had problem with my previous menu so I decided to give it a try. Great! From their customer service over email to the installation (they did it for me) was spotless. ,,,And the menu now is working fine, thank you.

November 28, 2019

We are so glad to hear this!
It was a pleasure working with you :)

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Wakefield Glass & Aluminium

great menu system even on the free app makes menus much simpler and over rides the theme menu meaning more choice on colours and even icons

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!
It is so important to us :)

We are glad you find our app useful and we hope you will continue to enjoy using it!

ODYSSEY

Great and modern app,easy for non friendly users at coding,also the support is great,ill recommend it^^

November 28, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, it means so much to us :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Urban Kings

This app is great! Make your store look more professional in minutes with this free app. Very quick response time too.

Thank you so much!
We are so happy that you enjoy using our app :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Moce Sports

This app is great! Does exactly what I need it to. Super simple to use. Very effective. Perfect for a simple menu with a clean look.

November 28, 2019

So glad to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and a positive one!

Have a great day!