4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance, with a range of customization options for menus. Many praised the responsive and helpful customer support. The free version is functional, while the paid version offers advanced features. It's recommended for enhancing website navigation and optimizing customer experience.

January 26, 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finland
8 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Amazing app, with great support. I had to do a minor change that required some coding, and they did everything for me in just a couple days.

Silver City Jewellery
Lebanon
About 3 years using the app
December 28, 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
10 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

February 1, 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
10 days using the app
November 9, 2023

Highly recommend this app. Their customer service team is very reliable and responsive, providing a great experience for the customer. The team are helpful and were quick to address our needs albeit ours is a free subscription only. This level of small business support is unprecedented.

Manic Music
Over 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

January 19, 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
India
About 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

January 3, 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Libya
10 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

January 30, 2024

Great customer support and tons of features, definitely recommended

Top Collectibles
4 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Im using the free version as im just staring but i truly love this app, is really easy to use and it works great ih has everyting i was looking for my menu. I will totally consider upgrading to the paid version in the future.

Brilliantelier Mx
Mexico
6 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

February 2, 2024

L'application est très simple à utiliser, et la version gratuite propose de nombreuses options.

Je les ai contactés en raison d'un problème d'affichage, et ils ont fait preuve d'une réactivité exemplaire tant pour répondre à ma requête que pour résoudre le problème.

La Communauté Du Goût