Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Lotz of Deals

I love this app, the menu works great! We are using it to display our different collections under one heading

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us.

We are happy you find our app useful!
Have an amazing day!

Vensen & Co

Very easy to use and integrate, make your store front look way more professional. Defo recommend and the videos to learn are super ZEN! :P

June 30, 2020

:) Such a cool review! Thank you so much for this!

I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Adora

This is such a great app! It helps me to make our site the way we want our mega menu to look like. Its very easy to use!

The team and web devs are also great! They helped me install the app and they are prompt and friendly.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please do not hesitate to reach us :)

Have a great day!

encaja.club

It's very easy to use, and works well.
We had a minor issue when installing the app where it made our header not "sticky" anymore, but the support team was very responsive and fixed the issue extremely quickly.
Would totally recommend this app!

June 30, 2020

So happy to hear this ! We are so glad we could help.
It was a pleasure working with you and you can reach us anytime you need us.

I wish you a lovely day!

Milya Store

very good app and very good support, fast and effective. plus there is a free plan that is very useful. and some very inspiring quotes !
Thanks.

June 30, 2020

This is so nice! Thank you so much for the kind words and the positive review :)

Have a lovely day!

Al-Rashad Inc

Not only is this app great for menus, but the customer service when you have something that needs fixing is top notch. Even though I am on the free plan the representative got a developer to help me in my situation and fixed in promptly with clear communications. Definitely recommend!

June 30, 2020

It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help. Anytime you need us, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)

BestPrice247

This app works great. It is very easy to use with lots of option available to customise the mega menu. If any problem l, the customer service are very keen to resolve any issues.

June 30, 2020

We are so happy to hear this and we are glad that using our app is a positive experience!

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world :)

Olivia May

Buddha app is really easy to use - the support team are quick to respond on any queries and the functionality is great for any retail store!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so glad we could help. If you ever need our help again, we are here for you :)

Have a lovely day!

Kool Skool The Bookstore

I really loved how easy it was to use this app to create your menu. Different menu options are fantastic!

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! This is so important to us :)

We wish you an amazing day!

MAZLIart

I love this app! Really easy to use and it's just what I was looking for in order to make navigation look and be nicer.

June 30, 2020

Thank you! It is so nice to read these words :)

We wish you an amazing day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89