Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Le Lab de l'Endo

Vraiment un menu à la hauteur de nos attentes. On a eu un petit bug mais le service client est très efficace. Je recommande vraiment

Amino Nutrition Australia

Easy to install and set up! Would recommend especially to first time Shopify users like ourselves, was easier to get going than the other apps I tried first.

SARAH'S WHISPER Global

Like the design and everything about this app, and also received reply from this team about some questions, I really appreciate their help Expect your app will update more and we'll keep using

November 28, 2021

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the great review :) we are glad that you find the experience with our app a positive one.

If we can help you with anything else, don't hesitate to reach us.

THEHYPHEE

literally crying (from joy). this is amazing. i had such trouble w other apps and this works seamlessly and looks really really cool. the programming is intuitive to install and it really made my store like very next level!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!

November 28, 2021

Reading review like this makes our work worth it :) Thank you soooo much for the amazing words. It is so important for our team. We are happy that you find our app helpful!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

KikiSexyCurvy

I been wanted Mega menu for my Supply Theme. I found this app. My favorite main menu is Simple but not just Simple. I love everything. So cool! Easy customization and navigation.

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

FancyPetTags.com

Great app. Easy to use and brought our site up to the next level. Design your menu with interactiveness.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Have a great day!

Pack Leader Pet Products

I highly recommend this app - it is easy-to-use and the customer support is FANTASTIC! Special shout out to Calin Panait!

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! We’re so glad we were able to help you and I'll make sure to pass on your thanks to our colleague, Calin.

WAHATI-Stoffe

Perfekt! Besser geht es nicht. Wertet den Shop direkt auf. 1-Klick Installation. Kinderleicht zu bedienen. Der Support antwortet innerhalb kürzester Zeit und Fehler werden erkannt und sofort behoben. Wir sagen danke :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Bedside Manor

Anca responded to and fixed my issue within 5 minutes of contacting Buddha Mega Menu support by email.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our support team!
 We’re here for you anytime!

Febron

The app works fine, no issues.
I wish they had live customer service and be more responsive.
The app doesn't have the ability for multiple menus so it doesn't meet my needs, unfortunately.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We do have a chat service, but we live in an area with a different time zone so that's why our answers might be delayed.
As for the ability to create multiple menus, this is being investigated with our development team to see how we can integrate it in our app and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have a lovely day!