4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance, with a range of customization options for menus. Many praised the responsive and helpful customer support. The free version is functional, while the paid version offers advanced features. It's recommended for enhancing website navigation and optimizing customer experience.

Edited December 30, 2016

We currently use the Mega Menu on our site and we love it! The simple design makes it easy to use, it looks great, and great support! That being said, I REALLY hate that they charge upwards of $20 monthly for their premium plan... JUST to have a pretty website navigation bar......... seems excessive me to me.

Check it out at our site -> www.voltlin.com

We sell Handcrafted Jewelry and Tools of Empowerment!

Voltlin
About 1 year using the app
November 13, 2017

FANTASTIC app

https://www.loveanddesign.com < see it in action - it automatically set itself up to replace the current theme side menu. I did have an expensive parallax theme but went to the basic theme and used this instead.

Works well thank you

Love And Design
September 13, 2017

The customer service is absolutely excellent! They have helped me with several items and are continuing to help me as I create my site. I HIGHLY recommend this app!! - Jill

The Digital Market Llc
March 13, 2018

The app is great and easy to use, but the service you get is even better. If you need any help, just use the "contact us" button and you'll get an answer pretty quickly. Rox and Anca have helped me out and gotten me quick answers. Anytime you have to pay for an app customer service is a must and you definetly get that here.

Sportsmans Outlet
February 13, 2019

I use the application recently, it works very well, but takes a little time to understand how it works.

King & Queen
France
Edited June 10, 2020

I really loved how easy it was to use this app to create your menu. Different menu options are fantastic!

Kool Skool The Bookstore
India
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! This is so important to us :)

We wish you an amazing day!

November 21, 2018

We wanted to have a menu that offered something different from the classic simple drop down and the Mega Menu has done just that.
The support team when asked, responded quickly and with solutions to my question.
If you need a menu that is different, then I would seriously consider installing the Mega Menu.

Orchira Pearls
12 months using the app
February 11, 2020

Did exactly what it said on the tin :). More than happy to recommend this company and the product, thank you

Gravesham Trophy Centre
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 28, 2020

Thank you for your trust and for the great review :)

It means so much to us!

Have a great day!

March 9, 2018

fantastic menu! very easy to use!

Adwoabeauty
June 18, 2021

Easy to set up and customize. The support team handled the 1 issue I had within 12 hours from emailing them. Excellent.

The Starter Motor & Alternator Co LTD
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 18, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!