Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Support from this app really helpful to fixed our issue. It's only take around 1 hour to fixed our issue. Thanks support and developer team.

Cub & Pudding

helpful team to resolve issues - made sure everything was working for me - which was very handy. also the best app for my bundling needs.

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

gourmetdirectph

Asked the developer for help adjusting the bundle html css for my theme Venture. Asked him a lot of questions, and he was very helpful!

LifeBeforeKids

We are using this app for our online store and love what it can do. I had trouble with embedding our bundle on our home page and I received help from a member of the support team who was able to assist me straight away. Thank you

LaVie Lactation Massager

Very happy with the app and development team. It does exactly what we need and the dev team helped optimize it for our mobile view which is important to our customer experience. Thank you!

ProScrubby

uiuitr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrytvrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr r

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need any help then please contact us from our app admin. There is a LiveChat option and you can also create a support ticket.
You can also send an email on "support@thimatic.com".

My Scrunchie Fit

The team is absolutely effective in troubleshooting any problems you face. Their app brought be a 30% increase in sales over a week. Definitely an app you can trust and use.

Shining-Iris

Frequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought Together

Lotus-Skin.nl

The support team resolved my problem very fast. I would definitely recommend this app to my friend. Thank you!

LUU

Good still trying it out will see how it does on my store. If it works out well then will keep using

April 9, 2020