Bundle Products | Upsell

Bundle Products | Upsell

$12.49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 14, 2018

Working great after 3 weeks. Would love to see some reporting available on how many bundles have been sold.

Creative QT
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 13, 2018

This app helped me to bundle products, but it also adds the individual products to the shopping cart independently (while applying the discount). This helps because some of our products are print-on-demand and need to be sent to the printer as independently to be fulfilled. Other apps will create a "bundle product" that gets added to the shopping cart. Our PoD fulfillment wouldn't know what to do with that single "bundle product".

They also helped with some of the integration due to theme issues with product variations on our store. Up and running quickly. Thanks!

Spanish River Surf Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 7, 2018

PRO: Creates product bundles and it separates each product at checkout making it easy to fulfill orders and update inventory CONS: 1. Unable to create a product page for each bundle so that ads can link directly to it. 2. Additionally, the development team has to have access to your store theme to make custom code changes in order for it to work properly (i.e. improve app load time, create page that lists all bundles, etc.). While the support team is friendly and happy to help, this is highly undesirable as it should include these features right out of the box or be easy for store owners to do themselves.

laformé athletics
December 7, 2018

I have started using this app to bundle our leather collections and we are getting positive feedback from our customers, can't say enough good things about this app.

Daytona Bikers Wear
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 7, 2018

Quick setup, great support team that helped implement customised features quickly. Easy to configure bundles, from install to live-on-site in less than 15 minutes.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware
Edited December 5, 2018

I'm not a techie at all and had some issues setting up, but the support team were super helpful and responsive getting this added into my store.

SETT Surf
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2018

I downloaded this app and was pretty surprised with the customer service and the level of proficiency the app shows. They worked quickly to get the app onto my website. And for only $7.50 its a pretty good deal.

Simplified Home Solutions
December 5, 2018

had some difficulties setting up the bundle at my store so i contacted thimatic, really good service, responded fast enough and fixed the problem.

Amazing Turtle
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2018

Fast help with setup and does exactly what I need. I've tried 2 other bundle apps and this one is the best! Thanks.

HerFitness
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 30, 2018

App works great and the support is simply awesome, do recommend. And it seems like I gotta writte 100 characters, so ill take the space to wish a great day, cheers!

Go Star Gazers