Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales!

The Inspired Gift Horse

Instructions are easy to follow. Bundles fit shop theme and look good. But most importantly is the superb customer service. Henry Burns repositioned the bundle placement on my product pages for me. Then, above and beyond, fixed my currency converter to work for the bundles. And how long was response time until completion? Less than 24 hours. Thank you very much. I recommend these folks with sincerity.

Rxcommend

I wanted to provide a discount for my customers when they bought 3 products together, offering them 10% off each item when purchased together. This app is perfect for that. And I had the best customer service. Henry was amazing and answered ALL of my MANY questions. They were able to make every little thing work for my website. Henry was so great to work with and was so patient with me. If you are wanting to bundle your products and offer your customers a discount...you should try this app!

OffensivelyBlessed3

This app is Awesome!!! Offensively Blessed just dropped new Ladi'Dove Skincare Line and the bundle app is just what was needed. To bundle the items together. Also I love the pop up to inform the customer amount that they will get at check out cart and they can accept it or not.

Boqer123

Early doors with this app, but it seems to be everything I've been looking for to create bundles. Hopefully there is a way to move the bundles up on a product page in the paid version and to bundle up 2 variants of the same item.

Daft Cow Incorporated

The Bundler app is very easy to use, even for a bit of a technophobe like myself. I will be upgrading to the $3.99 option soon so I can bundle individual variants as well as products!

Thank you Bundler!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I really like the app with good flexibility at a good price. I hope they add a way to show an incoming discount to a cart page as I could see this getting a lot of questions.

TealOutlet

I have used Bundler to bundle together 2 and 3 products and it looks great. Support was quick and very helpful. I can't wait to add more products which will work together as a bundle. This feature is awesome as it can be made to group products from the same supplier so you can save postage costs and pass this onto our customers without hitting our margins. Keep up the good work!

ShapeFitShop

Great and easy to use app, and its FREE!!! Great support either. Recommend this one. I have confidence that the will make it even better in the future.

Husdyr

Great App, very easy and intuitive to use.
The best part is the support they offer, which responds withing hours and is very helpful and friendly.
I can definitly recommend this product, and i wall also checkout his other apps.

Cheers

OTC Shoppe Express

UPDATE: Dev was right. There is a green image with a checkmark at the bottom right corner. Thanks for answering and updating me so quick. I appreciate it.

-------------

The app itself is good so far. The only thing I do not like about it is that when you save a new bundle or even the general settings, there is no confirmation that it is saved. When you click on the button, it does NOTHING. But if you back out, you will see that the bundle is saved.

July 17, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
When you save any setting, there is always an indicator in the bottom right corner, showing if the setting is saved or not.
However, because you mentioned it, we will try to make it easier to notice :)

Regards,