Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Developer
Goldendev
4.9
July 18, 2022

This app does what I need it to do in terms of making bundles deals. I like it. I knocked off two stars because of the difficulty in reaching customer service. There is no chat option and in the help center there is a paragraph that dissuades you from reaching out via email, they prefer for you to use the help documents only. If/when they add a customer service chat for the merchants, I would give it a 4 or 5 star rating.

Hour X Hour Bath Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
Goldendev replied July 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. You can always send us an email to support@goldendev.win for any question you might have.
We have experts in our support team, who strive to give you as detailed technical answers as they can. The frequently asked section in the app is there to allow merchants to instantly find an answer to their question, as we are constantly updating our frequently asked questions.
Thank you for this great idea for the support chat. We will try to add this to the app, as we see that in some cases, it might be easier to contact the support over the chat :)
Thanks again :)

Bundler support team

July 16, 2022

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrv yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ttttttttttttt

Golf Slidez
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
February 9, 2022

Not working well. Volume discount not visible on product page after some time. Fix this please. Thanks

Paw N Whiskerz
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
Goldendev replied February 9, 2022

Update, 2022-02-10:
As mentioned in the email, we have resolved the issue and if you install the app again, you will see that the volume discount widget will show up :) We have sent you two emails and are waiting for your reply :)
----
Thank you for your review. We have just sent you an email regarding this issue. Can you please check your inbox and let us know if the fix we applied helped?

September 23, 2021

Just installed the app and set up my 1st bundle. It took a few minutes for me to get the hang of it but it wasn't that hard to understand. Let's see if it works.

Tobbs
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Goldendev replied September 24, 2021

Hi,
I am glad to hear that you didn't have any issues with the app :)
If you happen to need any help, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win

Have a great day,
Bundler team

Edited April 23, 2021

good was very userfriendly, I would tell a friend and keep using it, plus I would send the link to my clients

Renew’d Wholesome Goods