Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Fashions By RoPuddles

I appreciate the new mix and match feature. We are seeing more orders with bundles since this feature has been added!

Nook Direct

I definitely think this app is great! I added it to my site and it easily paid for itself within one day!

RSPro

Using it for only a few days, but so far so good.

Set up is easy and fast and it offers plenty of options and configurations to match your goals.

I only find the mix&match a bit confusing. But it should be me

RosiePanda

Truly the best app of its kind. I have tried at least six others, and alas the least expensive is indeed the best. Well worth the price many times over!

ShoesCover

CurtainWorld.Online

Great service support. Went the extra mile to make sure the app works according to my website needs. Thanks

Gekko-Deco Art & Crafting Supplies

Fair price and excellent support.

Divine Goddess

Great support and fast response - installed the app and have seen a measurable increase in sales - highly recomended

Mon alpaga

Exactly what I was looking for and the price is fair.
It would be great to have more flexibility for the widget customization and if the mix & match could also be displayed higher in the product page to be seen when customer add products to their cart in the regular way.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for this very nice review :)
You can easily move the bundle widget higher on the product page by adding one HTML snippet to your product template Liquid file.
We have a tutorial written for this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html

If you need help with it, you can always contact us at support@goldendev.win

Have a great day,
Henry

shemom shops

Great app, it was a very useful, the app in general is really good app and does many things e.g. add the bundle to anywhere via the shortcode

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9