Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Erin Lee Creative

This app is great! Easy to use, and will help me move stale product much easier. I'm impressed even at the free version.

Sake Company

This app does everything I was looking for, with a lot of customizable options every field can be translated in other languages and every optional feature can be enabled/disabled. I Love it!!

HABIT

This app is really great, and Henry is extremely helpful! I highly recommend this app for any store!!

OH MY GLAM

Very simple to use for a novice user, visually appealing and just works straight out of the box with minimal tweaking. I would recommend to pay a little extra to get more control over the app. Good job guys!

Elva's All Naturals

I love this app. First day I installed it, I got an order for a bundle! Really easy to use, thank you!

Lash Shop

Very straight forward. I managed to set up my first bundle within 5min without further tutorials, support needed! This was exactly the reason why other apps weren't for me. Too complex, too many feature which are not necessary.
Also, their customer supported reacted within 24hours and solved my problem. They managed to make their app run with Weglot to make it work with different translations!
5 stars!

Worcraft Singapore

This bundle integration is easy to use and uploading is fast... presentation of the bundle was effective and brilliant

Il mondo di Wit

Seems to be a great app. will try it now for a period. Possibly change also to a paid subscription.

Sharla Jewelry

I'd already given them 5 stars, but I'm updating my comments, it has been a pleasure to work with this developer. This is the app I've been looking for!! I can create looks for my jewelry pieces and then use the urls from each bundle to create a page that will showcase all of the looks. I am thrilled and I can't say enough about how excellent customer service is... super fast to answer, quickly understands what you're trying to do and then offers suggestions on how to get there. I would strongly recommend them and will look forward to referring them. Thank you, thank you!

Fairdress™

Super merci ! je recommande car c'est dabord gratuit mais surtout un super gadget marketing qui va permettre de convertir

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7