Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

StayRelx

The set-up may look complicated but provides the right amount of detail and well-worded explanations. This makes making the bundle really easy!

Hemera Interiors

Just installed the app, first created bundle looks ok and works fine. We'll see later on how it works and what customers find out as issues.

Nola & Eve

This was pretty simple to set up. I already had my bundles in mind. I just Clicked Create Bundle, pretty much left all the defaults and choose my discount and products. It worked in great in 1 minute.

NOLABELPROTEIN

Great! works as advertised so far and is easy to install. might try out the paid version next, do note my 5 stars is just limited to the free version.

Coveted Conveniences

Love it so far. It has many options to help grow more sales for my business. Looking forward to getting more results from this app

Vintage Swag SA

easy to use, even for a noob like me! nice when you want to do a special deal on two items or make bundles

Tecomstore

I used this app to help me set up bundles. Fantastic! Super simple and setting done in no time! Display is beautiful.

Kenaston Wine Market

I used this app to set up our Black Friday Discounts. The developer was quick to respond to help us through any difficulties we had. Great app. Great Service. Best tech-support experience I have ever had!

Glitzy Swan

Super cool app. I wanted to be able to bundle clothes with jewelry and this allows me to do exactly that.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

I am quite pleased with this app as well as the outstanding support. Keep up the great work :) Henry, keep up the outstanding service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17