Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Sonixinema

Great app, with even better support. I wish all developers would have the same attitude. 10 out of 10. Thank you

Aja - Follow the Butterfly

The streamlined process and integration is so smooth for Shopify. Would recommend. Great way to increase your sales.

thecookielounge

works like a charm, and its the cheapest out there works like a charm, and its the cheapest out there

Local Food Eindhoven

The Bundle app works great and the customers service is even better. Needed some help with hiding prices and redirecting faster, they fixed it really fast and they give me a clear explanation to do it by myself now.

EVDOC

A very nice and easy to use app that brings dual value: it fulfills the bundle task together with the "product recommendations" task. Together with the Seal Subscriptions App, it helped us build an amazing add-on for our shop. Thanks for the great support, too! :)

All Things Aquatic

Super Quick and Easy , just using free plan at the moment will upgrade if I see a difference. I like the widget that goes on individual product pages

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

Simple to use and does what says in the box.... Works well and looks good. Can't fault it yet. Support has been quick and helpful.

Twinki-Winki

So far so good! I was able to use the app right away by simply choosing the products I wanted to bundle together. I was able to customize the add to cart button to match my shop colors. And when I had a question about the button font, I got a reply from Bundler support right away with the problem solved and a screenshot of the solution created for me. Support is tops!

InnoTier

One of the most difficult tasks today is to search for the right app to deploy. I've tested app after app on bundle, they have either this or that problem which I don't expect to occur for a paid app. Until I came across "Bundler - Product Bundles". It not only solves all the issues of my previously tested bundle apps, but also is a well-design, well-thought app. Frankly, "Fixed Price Bundle" is a very common real-life bundle offer, but it is not easy to find an app to provide that. Moreover, "Bundler" has a comprehensive dashboard/settings, yet is simple & user-friendly enough to use. A good app relies on its good support to make it great! My sincere appreciation to Heney. He helped me get through the initial learning curve and launch our Mother's Day Promotion bundle in no time. His persistence amazes me as well. He can dig deep down to code-level to root out the cause of interworking issue among apps. Thank you very much, Henry.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review.
Communicating with you over the emails was a pleasure. With each email I received from you, I was amazed by the politeness and the carefully curated sentences. Each email I received from you made my day a bit better.
I am grateful that you are our customer and happy that you like our Bundler app :)

I wish you a great week,
Henry

WishGarden Herbs

Great app. Easy to set up and easy to deploy. Really flexible and allows me to build new bundles in a matter of seconds.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25