Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Sharon Mitchell

Excellent app - easy to use and works well! Added some of this developers other apps too as they look great too!

Rogue Fishing Co.

Great app. Super simple to use. Has increased AOV and also help move slower selling skus! Highly recommend.

smartsories

Very easy to use. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Currently using the free version which offers more than enough, at least for us, will see if we will upgraded later on.

Urban Stitch Press

Very easy to use! Very easy to set up! Easy to understand instructions. Looks great on site. Thank you for making this fast to work and use.

Darkstella

Perfect! I'm offering a discount for people who buy the same size for a sportswear set (leggings+crop top) and this is exactly what I was looking for, plus it's free! All of the other apps didn't work and weren't free. I highly recommend it.

NUNU-BCN

Great! It has a good price, good options and is the one I tryed that works fast and well. I recomend it.

Lucky-Dad

Thx. The app is great. Very Good Price.. and this feature is for me most important : "However, if you want to display them on your homepage, blog post or any other page in your shop, then you can use this bundle code.
Copy the code and place it in any page or blog post using the HTML editor button. You can also paste it directly into your Liquid file."

LJB Drum Accessories

Really simple app that helped me discount two separate products when bought together. This entices buyers to purchase a different product that relates to the one they are wanting to buy.

Omtheo Gifts

Really easy to use. I've been using the app for a couple of weeks and have already sold a couple of bundles.

Testar Australia

Absolutely great! I spent an entire day try to find a good app for a bogo/bundle offers. Many apps are overly priced ($30/month !), some do not look good, other have limited customisation.

Bundler is easy, nice, looking good, absolutely I like it. Customer service is fast precise in the answers.

Previous 1 3 4