Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Masonbeesforsale Com

The had excellent support but after 30 minutes of chat they needed an expert to look at why it wasn't working for my site. They requested control panel passwords and FTP info. and I was not comfortable with that. Here's to hoping I find a simpler app.

Test Store Go 2201

Oleksander Yablonskyy and the team have been superb, they have had great communication and they provide a perfect service. we had a bi-spoke migration done to shopify and it was worth every penny! i highly recommend them.

The Are

It works very well from Prestashop to Shopify. Congratulations.

Lilacandwhite

Oleksander has been great so far in coming back to me with queries I have. I hope he continues to be helpful during my migration process.

Rcsblanks

The first attempt at migration from 3dCart left us without product images and they imported abandoned carts as paid orders. I contacted support. It was days before they had a fix. Then they still had abandoned carts coming in as paid. Again I contacted them. It was over a week before they attempted again. We had almost 30,000 orders to import. The multiple attempts ended up creating duplicate orders. So now we have over 90,000 orders in the system, many of which are duplicate and triplicate orders. Each time they say they have to figure out what happened and try again. I expected for over $400 they could get this done. I was quoted a 10 hr migration. It has been over 3 weeks now and we still do not have a proper migration and we will have to hire another company.

Oh, and not all customers ever imported and the ones that did, their passwords did not work. Many had to create new accounts. Luckily Shopify's system is smart enough to match customer accounts with orders based on the email address used.

I do not recommend dealing with them. They clearly do not know what they are doing when it comes to a larger store with hundreds of item, thousands of customers and tens of thousands of orders.

Wetsuit Warehouse

Service received was outstanding and highly recommended.

Poorboysupplements

Our migration went smoothly from Volusion to Shopify. A great overall experience from Cart2Cart.

Liboutique Com

Absolutely HORRENDOUS experience.

People if you value your business, your website, your livelihood then stay FAR FAR away from these people.
I paid $259 to transfer my store over from magento to shopify, $259 is alot but im FINE with that if it worked out.

My biggest problem was when there app did not work well with magento even though they claim it does and all my "configurable" products did not transfer.

When i emailed them i did not get responses for 3 days at a time and when i did get responses you can tell they didnt take more then 30 seconds to look into it (or maybe they didnt speak english), meanwhile my entire site was down. After over a week of trying to get them to fix it i had to hire a local web dev local to do it.

I then emailed them thank you for trying but please refund me as i hired a local dev.

They would not refund my $259 for nothing! they said they cannot refund me it is against there policy.

STAY AWAY!, I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS BEFORE GOING WITH THESE PETTY INTERNATIONAL CROOKS.

Medstockmedical Com

ive been with volusion for years...finally switching over to shopify, and this app IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD....i got quotes for thousands of dollars...and this app did it faster and much less expensive.

WISH THEY HAD A 6 STAR OPTION!

1800marketer Com

OMG ridiculously expensive! They want to charge more than $100 per hour and act like it'll take forever and they're manually migrating things.