Universal Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Crracing

TERRIBLE!

I needed to just remigrate the same files over i already paid for, they wanted me to pay again.

After tirelessly telling them it is the same files they still wanted money. So i paid. They remigrated and i specifically chose "DO NOT DELETE DATA" and they deleted ALL data from my store, CMS pages, products, etc...

What a terrible experience, hours and hours and hours of time lost.

Frankenmuth Fudge Kitchen

Fantastic App. We migrated from Volusion to Shopify with no problems. Customer Accounts, Inventory, Sales Orders...everything was transferred over.

The only quirk we had was that passwords didn't transfer over (I'm sure this is a security issue and I have no problem with it at all). The solution was to just send out a mass e-mail to all of our customers asking them to reset their password. Once they reset their password they would still have their shipping information saved as well as the list of their previous orders.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP...but like any migration process be sure you research & make sure you are doing it the correct way so there are no issues. You can't blame a vendor for a user mistake :)

Milsigdirect

Second time using cart2cart for a site migration. Setup is relatively simple.

I'm only migrating customers and order data, not products, but the transition seems to be pretty seamless as long as you've paid attention while setting up the migration.

Without a doubt, this has saved me a little over a week of work within a few hours. Money well spent, and the support is super responsive.

Colorval Llc

Be very careful using this app! When migration from woocommerce to shopify they install your images wrong. They use the folder "Assets" instead of "Files" which will make you lose everything you ever did the moment you delete old themes. Its not the proper way to upload files (images) and it will destroy your entire site.

We lost everything and had to hand upload each image (5k photos)

Subame

Crap service. Run away.

Export your .csv files and do your own migration.
I paid a lot of money, and they made a mistake in my service. Now they ask me to pay more to they fix for me.

[RUN AWAYYYY OF Cart2cart services]

Bili Napo

“Brilliant job and Outstanding work! This is truly above and beyond. We are thrilled to have Cart2Cart on our migration and this is exactly why we need someone like you. This is superb! I had no idea an outcome could look this good. To be honest, when we started the project I wasn’t sure we could pull this off but you certainly did it and did it well. We are so fortunate to have an innovator like Cart2Cart on our migration. This is so great I think others could benefit from learning about it. Can I share your work at our team meeting/with my peers/with my boss, etc.? You set a high bar with this one. This showcases you are a role model and leader in this field. You have done an amazing job and we really appreciate your work!”

Masonbeesforsale Com

The had excellent support but after 30 minutes of chat they needed an expert to look at why it wasn't working for my site. They requested control panel passwords and FTP info. and I was not comfortable with that. Here's to hoping I find a simpler app.

Test Store Go 2201

Oleksander Yablonskyy and the team have been superb, they have had great communication and they provide a perfect service. we had a bi-spoke migration done to shopify and it was worth every penny! i highly recommend them.

The Are

It works very well from Prestashop to Shopify. Congratulations.

Lilacandwhite

Oleksander has been great so far in coming back to me with queries I have. I hope he continues to be helpful during my migration process.