Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Lollypopkids

I contacted Cart2Cart's help desk (direct chat) and had my questions answered very quickly and very politely. I feel much more confident now with my decision to use Cart2Cart to do the data migration from my existing website to Shopify. I was recommended to Cart2Cart for Shopify Migration by a trusted friend and I will definitely recommend them also to anyone looking to migrate. Moving website providers has been a source of stress for me and at least this is one less thing to worry about.

Raymat

Good and safe to use - very much satisfied - highly recommended and approved.

Indygojunction

This Shopify Migration App worked great to migrate our store from Volusion to Shopify! It transferred over all product descriptions, photos, categories, etc. seamlessly. It's very easy to use, and the instructions are very easy to follow. Considering the amount of information that we needed transferred, it did not take as long as we had expected.

We did an initial transfer to test out how things would look and how everything would function. It worked great! We purchased insurance with our migration so that we could re-migrate once our shop was closer to being ready to push live, and customer service has been AMAZING in our requests necessary with our remigration. They are very responsive, very informative, and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this service if you are looking to transfer your eCommerce site. Everything has been great! Thank you!!

Crafters Vinyl Supply

Good value for getting 1000's of products moved but the process has so many variables that much can go wrong. In our case we had a lot of products which had many variations and so we had to pay more to get them imported (the import failed with the standard transfer). I would say we had an average experience with a large transfer like this. If you have a lot of products, like over 1000+ with lots of variations, make sure to just order the extended package right away. It will save both sides much time.

Hamopride

it doesnt let you choose which orders to migrate on the free plan. so it migrated test orders that we didn't need, there's just no way around it unless you buy the higher plan

Evitality Ca

There were a few instances where manual migration was necessary, but most info transfers were able to be done automatically. Thank goodness for this app or we would have had serious headaches transferring data from BigCommerce to Shopify.

Dresstheyard

Communication is a problem with these folks--they don't do well at letting you know what's going on with your migration. Our "migration in minutes" was suspended with no explanation, and I had to repeatedly contact them before they finally discovered someone had made a mistake on our order. Our migration has been problematic, but the customer service people have been nice to work with although they sometimes gave me conflicting information that was very confusing.

Festivya 2

Horrible experience. Not only did they not complete in time, they imported customer data incorrectly, order data and statuses incorrectly, and when they were asked to fix it, they deleted additional data from our website without informing us, or taking a backup! On top of this after haggling for 3 weeks, they have only given us a 20% refund, and we had to hire someone else to fix the mess that these people made! And this is after buying a support package from Magento to Shopify - and we had < 100 orders, customers, and about 600 products, and from a standard magento store with no customization. They have NO experience with this even though they say they do, as the errors they made were so basic.

I would recommend trying http://litextension.com/shopify-migration.html as atleast have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Pawsomemarket

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The app had bugs and did not migrate correctly, when I asked for help it took them ages to reply. Re-migration of course costs as well and could not fix the error. I ended up not being able to ask for a refund because it is NOT REFUNDABLE.

DO NOT USE THIS APP! BEWARE!

Shopsaintcloud

Buyers beware - they screwed up our migration so badly we had to erase everything and start from scratch. They said they could move our items from Big Commerce to Shopify in less than two weeks and we wasted over a month listening to their excuses for why it wasn't working until finally we had to scrap all their mistakes and do it manually ourselves. We could have saved a lot of time and money by just doing that from the beginning. Stay away from this company.