Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
Cart2Cart
4.1
Edited March 27, 2019

We have used Cart2Cart to Migrate from Magento to Shopify. It has been a good process and their tech engineers have solved all our custom reguests in the process of the migration :o)

BodyOutlet
Sweden
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 26, 2019

good support team for responding, extension easy to use to export a magento website i have a 10 000 products, 5000 customers...

la maro
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 8, 2019

I tried it before, It works very good. It can import images, customer database to shopify from oscommerce.

VietMall.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cart2Cart replied March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with Cart2Cart! We are happy you're satisfied with your migration.

Edited May 3, 2019

I have to update my review, this app transferred the products over with the pictures and descriptions. But seems to have caused a lot of issues. Redirects are not proper, titles/descriptions now have utf decoding issues. Pay for the basic features and plan on doing all of the labor intensive stuff by hand.

wilddiesel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cart2Cart replied March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review! We work hard to deliver the best experience possible to each customer.

February 24, 2019

Used this to migrate from Volusion to Shopify. It did a good job of migrating all of my products. Migrating previous orders and customers was a little less successful. When I contacted customer service, I would have had to give them login info and passwords for both my target and source stores. Which I didn't feel comfortable doing. I would have rather them looked at my CSV files.
If you have a lot of products and photos it is most likely worth the price.

Xocolatl de Davíd
Time spent using app: 11 days
Cart2Cart replied March 20, 2019

Thanks for sharing your opinion! We totally understand your concern about providing store access details. Unfortunately, there is no other way to fix the issue in your new Shopify store.

We take every measure to ensure total security for our customers' sensitive info, details are here: https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/security-policy-2