Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Blackopstoys 2

I have to say, Cart2Cart, and specifically Maryana, exceeded my expectations. Was it an easy migration? No, it wasn't and even though I stopped and started it twice and it wasn't working and it was taking a long time, Maryana kept emailing asking for a chance to make it right.

We went over the migration, the issues and how to fix them and started again.

The brilliant part was that after that planning, it was done in just over 24 hours and everything looked great. My store is fully migrated and online and that wouldn't be the case if they hadn't emailed and asked for a chance to do it again. I'm so glad that I didn't dismiss the opportunity just because I was frustrated.

As store owners we put our livelihoods in the hands of companies to help us and moving the 16500+ products I had on my old store to Shopify was a huge undertaking. Cart2Cart did the job, they worked with me and they didn't give up.

Thanks!

Brothers With Glass

I have had nothing but trouble with my attempted migration from Volusion to Shopify. I have spent the last week, waiting for live chat to tell me one thing only to have email support tell me something else. I realize they are based in Ukraine but even working on their time schedule they were not able to get my categories transferred over. Not working was one thing but support is all over the place I had to tell the same story over and over and it seemed like they had no idea what was going on half the time. I will be requesting a full refund for filing a chargeback, because of this service being so slow and not working my migration is a week behind.

Tactical Baby Gear

We used this app to migrate over from Volusion to Shopify. All customer and order details were moved over without issue. However, when I linked up my order history with Stitch Labs for reporting and inventory tracking, I discovered that the order history from Volusion would not be able to sync with Stitch due to the way the information was migrated. Not a big deal as my main concern was having access to past order details for customer service related issues, but it would have been nice to not have my sales history for reporting purposes start from scratch.

Dapper Sam Clothing

This was awesome... when I first opened my Shopify online store, it was brain-wrecking thinking I would have to manually add each product. Luckily I came across this app. I never knew there was anything like this out there. Once again Shopify and the Migration Module made running my new site easy. Great app

The Vault Charleston

This app helped us migrate over from Volusion to Shopify, relatively without issue. Obviously some things didn't come over perfectly (i.e. not all categories were turned into collections), but that's to be expected when making such a major switch. Will certainly use this app again if the need arises, but I doubt it because Shopify is 10 million times better than Volusion

Gothic Gala Lacquers

Super easy to use. I did have to go back and edit each item as it had my inventory count all wrong.

Skeletonhd

It does the job but it's about 250-300$ for the service which is unfair if you don't have many products.

Definitely worth it if you have many products.

Naked Truth 2

The absolute worst user experience and service. The flow of this product is so terrible because it tricks you into continuously looping through setup so that it can continue to charge your card, and it also adds "migration insurance" (whatever that is" onto your card. The people who run the support are 0 helpful, I'm not even sure they work at this company.

Metron Bios

This was one of the smartest decisions I have made in a LONG time. I was fleeing BigCommerce (like most small to mid-sized sellers are when BigCommerce inexplicably decided to triple their prices.)

I am still in the process of finishing the site, but it brought over 100+ items, images, copy, and thousands of customer records successfully. The only PITA is it also triggered an email to me for each old order as it built the customer records. So I literally got thousands of emails. :-) Look for a way to turn this off before you do your migration. Note that the store linked to this review is not the store we migrated, but apparently I was signed in to one of our other Shopify accounts when I left this review. Oh well.

I had 100 items plus thousands of orders to migrate from BigCommerce to Shopify. I was going to hire a Virtual Assistant to rebuild it. I found Cart2Cart in a Google search, and decided to give it a try.

Literally the best money I have spent lately. With upgrades, I was in for less than $200 after searching in vain for a promo code and not finding one. The setup for the migration took less than 5 minutes (and I am somewhat computer illiterate). I did the test migration, it looked perfect, and I then paid for and did the full migration. It worked perfectly. Actually, even better than I thought as it also brought over imbedded videos (I didn't realize it would bring over youtube videos, etc...)

I had to manually bring over some of the other non-product centric pages, but 99% of what I was about to pay someone 40 hours to do was done in a few minutes worth of my time (plus a couple of hours of migration digitally that Cart2Cart did.

I am not affiliated with the company in any way, nor was I compensated in any way to leave them a review. In fact, the opposite is true. I paid for their services, and got exactly what they promised I would get (and in my opinion, maybe a bit more).

I have already recommended them to a circle of entrepreneurs I travel in. Worth every dollar I paid them. I also bought the link upgrade (to model the same SEO links/urls) and that worked perfectly.

Great SAAS product. Thanks again, Cart2Cart. I hope I don't need you in the future, but if I do I would not hesitate to buy your service again.

Jainmy

BY FAR THE WORST APP AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INSANELY HORRIBLE!! My import was done incorrectly and their company is located in Ukraine so if you want customer service you have to contact them at like 4-5 AM USA Eastern time and regardless they don't have a tech team that actually knows what they're doing, they have to outsource it somewhere else! If you email them with a question they get back to you 24 hours later, just ridiculous!! I told them I want my money back numerous times and they just won't refund it to me so I have to file a chargeback just like many other people have like I read online... Don't take it from me, just google cart2cart reviews and you'll see how many upset customers there are! I wish I saw all those reviews before I paid my hard earned money that they won't even refund now! DO NOT GO WITH THESE PEOPLE!!