Reviews (242)

3.9
October 10, 2017

It works very well from Prestashop to Shopify. Congratulations.

The Are
Spain
2 days using the app
May 5, 2021

Oleksander was a super support for our team to migrate data from Wix to Shopify. He was responsive, reliable and always ready to help. And he got the job done for us. A real professional. Highly recommend!

Ava's Pet Palace
About 1 hour using the app
Cart2Cart replied May 6, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Oleksander. You’re right, he is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them! Happy Shopifying)

February 26, 2018

Great app ! They Offered a Custom Solution for the problems i had.

Thanks

Shopguaranteeit
March 15, 2018

Not for us. Seemed like it would work well to migrate standard attributes, but for payment - which takes place on their platform - they asked for a official photo id (passport / drivers license) and copy of a credit card -- not sure why this is so invasive, we passed on sending this information overseas.

Nancy Rose Performance
March 19, 2020

Superb experience. We had issues with our migration which is most likely linked to the old system we were using. We were quickly helped and after a short period of time, had our migration completed

JL Motoring
June 11, 2019

Ridiculously easy to use. The Only issue i had was because of my source store. Easiest app I've used yet

Rytecshop.com
Edited April 28, 2021

Great data migration service. They were extremely professional and responsive and stuck to the deadlines that we needed.

Organic Olivia
About 1 hour using the app
Cart2Cart replied May 6, 2021

Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need us because Cart2Cart is always ready to assist you.

October 16, 2019

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from WooCommerce to Shopify. Highly recommended!

MedLabGear
March 7, 2018

The only company I trust for migrating our websites. We migrated one basic and two plus accounts from Magento to Shopify. The help was amazing. Oleksander was a huge help in making sure everything was right. No reason to do it with any other company. Trust the best.

Tanzanitejewelrydesigns
About 24 hours using the app
June 24, 2020

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

rocknsocks_shop