Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

FURRPLAY

Still on trial but so far we are loving Chatra! It has everything we want and more. Will definitely be getting it for our website.

VapeBunkerUK

I've had ALOT of chat apps on my website over the past two years, but this one tops them all I absolutely love it!! It ticks all the boxes, and more!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOLKS!! Download today

handcraftsfamily

The Chatra Team are constantly active and receptive to anything you may need, this app works perfect

Axion Bikini

Easy to install, useful notifications, good customer engagement! Sold a cute bikini piece thanks to this app in the first few days!

axionbikini.com

Luv_Tai

Love the aesthetics of this app! Great app for chatting online with customers! Customer service is fantastic!
~Tai from Luv_Tai Jewelry
www.luvtai.com

Sweet Disorder Vintage

I use the free version and it is very reliable! I never miss a customer's message and the chat app works a treat on my phone. It has resulted in many sales as I can answer questions in real time. Thank you!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Beautiful design and easy to install, but I never got notifications in real time. Customer service did reach out about this issue and offered several troubleshooting steps, unfortunately to no avail. Tested on a Samsung Galaxy S9+.

WatchStatus Ltd

Used a couple alternatives before finding this live chat app. This is the best so far. Haven't experienced any delays in receiving and sending messages like on other apps. The app is very easy to use and there's a mobile app also. A+ will definitely continue to use.

Evolve Within

I love this app and all its functions. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking for a customer chat option.

ICON's CLOSET

Had it for about a week, closed at least 5 sales with it. Absolutely amazing App.. Get it if you can

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41