Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

WowVanities

WowVanities enjoys using Chatra. I would like to see Chatra add a feature to where you are notified.

MARLA CALANDRA DESIGNS

This app has really great features..I paid for the subscription-I really liked the information the app provided about live customers (location, IP, pages they were on) The whole point is so that you could interact with live shoppers- try to recover abandoned carts- etc..However, this app is so inconsistent with being able to identify when a customer is live on your website I couldn't take it anymore. I reached out to customer service twice about but all they can say is it's their "alogorithms"? That is completely unacceptable answer esp. since I am paying $19/mo for this feature! To give you an example-One time I had over 59 live customers and Chatra only notified me of 8-10 in an entire give day. 2 had abandoned carts which I was not able to address live with the customer because Chatra did not even notify me of anyone being on my website!?? This happens daily. I just got so fed up with it. Also, the desktop and mobile do not communicate properly-one says there is someone online -they other says no one is online..What the? This app could really be awesome! Chatra..get your alogorthim fixed and I will come back. For now, not worth the money for an app that does not live up to its claims.

Vue Watches

So far so good with Chatra. We've tried multiple different chat apps and this seems to be the one that fits our store www.vuewatches.com the best. The customization is great and easy to use.

myGENPAR.com

Good app specially to joint all chats from social medias into 1 chat, answer all customers questions easily. Only thing I don't like is a delay from getting chat notifications in my phone

Mundo-Matcha

nice app, the design is very clean. It has been very useful for my business. I've tried others like Tawk, and I prefer Chatra

ZulaPrint

Very helpful app. Helped me a lot to easily get connected with potential customers and answer questions as they browse over my website including cart page. Lots of room for customization to fit my needs with custom saved messages and other cool features like forms for getting customer contact details and integration with Facebook messenger.

Warrior

Started using the app a week ago.
I really like it.
I'll probably continue use it in the future.

Thanks a Lot,

True African Art

Their pricing is too high for one app. Wish the paid version was of a lesser cost otherwise I would have upgraded to it. Good app. Does what it says and helpful to deal with live clients, but with the high monthly fee, I think I will uninstall - too much for too little.

Blanda Beauty

All good so far. Chatra was easy to set up and the options for customization are plenty and sufficient. The customer service is quick and helpful. The only thing i suggest is to make it easier to use a custom color for the chat bubble. But that is a detail.

www.blanda-beauty.com

Design Fabrics Store

We use this app to not miss any potential customer and it works great! Wherever you are Chatra helps you increase your revenue and stay in touch with your customers - We recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37