Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Let's Knit

I'm very satisfied with this app so far. I was looking for a free, simple, and easy to use chat app and I got more from Chatra. It can be used with free version, however, I like the features in the paid plan, I will switch it immediately after the trial version. Highly recommended.

Mastro Zavatti

It is a wonderful and helpful app. You can see in real time where your visitors come from and the page they are in, also if the cart is empty or not.
I haven't been using the app for long - just a week but I really like it.

I have to go with the free plan, so some of the best features are not included, but guess the free features are good enough to interact with customers and help the store sales and communications with potential customers.

GnuSante.Creations

easy to set up and friendly to use. Customer service has been friendly and helped highlight how nice their app works for customers

Experience CBD

Best live chat app ever made. Very affordable for startups and everything is straight to point. Very useful if you wish to engage with your visitors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Hot Dress Boutique

The app is easy to use. I like how I can view what the customers are doing in real-time. I recommend this app to new businesses.

Vapor North

Tried multiple chatting apps over the years trying to find the best one. This is by far the easiest to use on both the customer and agent side.

Project6NYKids

We've been using Chatra for possibly 2 years by now, maybe more. I am so, so, happy with Chatra. I love a company that is constantly trying to make their service better (without changing the price...you know those companies really care about the service and their customers). I find that with most of the apps I own, I'll ask customer service "can it do this? can it do that?"...usually, the answer, as you probably already know from experience is "no, but you can submit a request for it to be added". With Chatra, that hasn't happened yet... I say "can it do this? can it do that?" and they say "yup, here's how. And yes, just like this". Seems like they're asking the questions of themselves before their customers can think up the questions, so the solutions are ready when the customer asks.

To be honest, I hate spending more money on apps, but this one is a really good one. Thanks Chatra!

White Daisy Nz

I have only just added it to my website so far amazing. As it’s just me as the staff I like that there is an app so if I don’t have my laptop on me I have it on my mobile. Good to know I can provide my customers support no matter where I am

Strong Pillars

Using this tool for 7 days now and i'm extremely satisfied! All messages in one place, great costumer support, great features.

Statement Piece NY

Can I just start by saying I love this app? It's so helpful to be available to assist customers as they navigate your store. I highly recommend. And customer support is super helpful! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51