Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Atomic Cherry

I love this app. It's very easy to use and suits us perfectly. I did have a few questions initially regarding some functionality and my questions were answered quickly in a friendly manner. Thanks so much!

Brain Labs Australia

We have tried a tonne of other chat systems and this is by far the best of all of them. Easy integration, great set-up, professional, and the most important thing 'awesome customer support'. Highly recommended

romypets

I switched from messenger to chatra live chat and wish i had done this ages ago as its brilliant - i can see whats in their basket and what they are about to say so always one step ahead

KiddieBest

This is a game changer. We use this app on our store and it makes a huge difference. From auto response to transfer to a live person. Highly recommended.

Shopreneur

This Livechat platform is the easiest one to use so far. I have used many other plaftorms before, but Chatra has an amazing UI/UX, very clean and user-friendly. Also, their customer service is the best! Highly recommended!

Unknown Watches

I absolutely love this app as it lets me be in contact with my customers right from my phone. It also doesn't take up a lot of space on the site so that is an added bonus

Madhouse Fx Studio

I have been using this app since i opened my store. It works perfectly and smooth. I really needed to talk to my customers in site and not through email and this is just the best chat app!!

Eliot Grey

I used this app to help increase sales and communication with customers. I have never had an app that did just what it said. We've made several sales chatting with customers who had questions regarding our products. Great App!

Supercharged Accessories

This is a great app and literally lead to more sales from the first day I installed it. Not all customers like a to ask questions, but for the ones who you - having this app can mean the difference between said customer ordering from you or your competition. Recommend.

Koncept Innovators, LLC

Chatra changed the game for us. Easy to use & makes communicating with customers so much faster and easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60