Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Evolve Within

I love this app and all its functions. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking for a customer chat option.

ICON's CLOSET

Had it for about a week, closed at least 5 sales with it. Absolutely amazing App.. Get it if you can

Sauipe

The app was very easy to install and set up. We only had it for a couple of weeks and are very happy so far.

Pet Food Online by Naturally Urban

The tool has been working great for us. easy interaction with people on our site through my phone.

Dcams.dk

Once again it crashed on Black Friday, once again their support is offline.

How is this OK shopify?

App is gone from all 3 of my sites, 3 employees now cant work, this is absolutly unacceptable

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I love this app! I have used it for quite awhile and I even moved my site to a different platform without missing a beat. Great customer service and the options it gives are great. I am a paid subscriber but the cost is worth it as far as I am concerned. In addition to the chat on the site I get my Facebook messages for my business directly in the app so I can respond quickly. Would recommend this app to anyone!

Oolabooshop

We are using the app for our beauty products store: www.oolabooshop.com
It is easy to use also on your mobile so you will never miss a chat.
Easy to make it available for more users, eventhough it needs a monthly plan.

Beauty Refinery

I have a beauty/skincare store (www.beautyrefineryshop.com). Chatra is easy to use and I like being able to see who is coming to the store. It brings a more personal touch to acknowledge people when they "enter" the store. I like the ablility to do online and offline with messages that you can customize when you are offline.

Reflect Perfection

Does everything it says. In fact, I'm surprised at the flexibility and usability of the app. as well as the easy of setting up / making changes.

ShopUnbothered

I am the owner of a new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com). I am currently using the free version of Chatra and will be moving forward with the paid version within the next few months. Even with the free version, Chatra works wonders! I have not only been able to use it to increase sales, but also to create a more personable experience for my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40