Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

OOAKchargers

After trying other apps, I started with Chatra and I am really really satisfied.
I am using the free plan, since for now fits my needs. Vlad helped me countless times to set at the best the app, with a great customer service. Surely when my business will grow, I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Nelly Vibes

I think the app is great, super easy to handle and it looks very professional. Love that you can connect your work email to reply to clients too.

Living dream Home & Garden

Chatra is very useful to see who is online and where from. You can speak to prospective customers and answer any queries they have about products. The Chatra team are always on hand to help out to assist you with any aspects of the set up and installation which is very easy also to do.

WildMed

Great app. Does everything one would need a chat app to do. It's great. Customer service is solid. 5 stars.

Primestyle.com

great chat app, simple and to the point. So far love it...
its list of current users is accurate and very easy to set auto invite and manual as well

Supernatural Mindset

The app is amazing and so easy to setup and use! I am glad that I switched from Tidio to Chatra. My site is way faster and the app let's us manage every details of automated targeted chats and triggers. Great customer service also. Go for it!

someverygood

I used this App for my shop someverygood.com, it's very helpful to communicate with my customer,It is very powerful and easy to operate. Highly recommend this app to new user

AKEGEN

The app has a lot of nice features, also the best part for me is that it doesnt affect much in teh website loading time compare to tidio that I used before, the loading can still be improve though but it is the best so far.

imalreadydead

First day using this app I converted 4 sales. It gives a great insight into what your customers are thinking. It's a great way to build trust with your customers. Would highly recommend this app!

Love Pawz

No words outstanding support thank you Anastasia for answering every question I had whether it was on the live chat or by email outstanding app and support highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53