Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Kobelli

Great app! It is very easy to use and allows me to chat with my customers easily and quickly. Thanks!

Ohpopdog

Chatra has been a great addition to our online store and has greatly improved our ability to instantly communicate with customers who have questions about our products.

Olori

This app is great for real-time interaction with customers and website visitors! We are now closer to our audience than ever.

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Love the whole Chatra concept! Great way of assisting potential customers with any questions or help they might need.

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

SexyBrand

Really great tool. UI is a little confusing but much cleaner than other chat options. Excellent customer service.

Artisan Antiques

Excellent Application to provide live chat service to clients. Very effective for communication and additionally the free option is a bonus for those on a budget.

nesavu

Nice app to interact with the customers. We have not launched our store yet and am so excited to use this app for our online store.

The Chok Chok

I really love this app. It does more than what I was expecting! Great tool for any online business, I really recommend it

Nicole Macaron

My favorite Shopify app! I highly recommend getting it for your shop :) I use the free version and it doesn't everything I need it to do

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39