Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

TRENDY SIMPLY

I steal learning how to use this app. I just now start advertising so that I will use this soon. I like the app so far. But I have a small experience.

Glitz and Grace

AMAZING. So so simple to use! They also have an app in the apple store that links up. Seriously, the best app ever. I highly recommend.

House of Bareeki

Brilliant App! Helped me convert a few customers in under a week of installing this app. Look forward to closing many more deals

Evergreen Life

I only downloaded this app a few days ago but I LOVE IT!! It's one of the best apps you could have and super addictive to seeing how many people visit your site and where they've been referred from. A great way to instantly connect to your customers.

Flash N Lash LLC

I just started using this app for my shopify store and so far i’m loving it, It’s easy to use and edit stuff.

lalola

I used this app to improve the conversation rate. It is very useful and help us to provide a better customer experience to our customers and visitors

TV Travel Bag

Great App! I tested many apps many chat apps for my store and this is the best I found in the app store! :-) Can totally recommend it.

Alywillow

Your ad in Shopify said this was $19 a month (or $15 a month if the full year is paid at once), but after installing it I see that it is $15/mth per agent. All five of my agents are part time and working from home. This would cost me $75 a month. That is insane! Your app is not worth that much money and I am ultra annoyed that your pricing was so wrong. I have wasted too much time on your app. Shame on you for being so deception.

March 12, 2021

Sorry to hear that! We did not mean to deceive you, you can always check the detailed information about our plans at chatra.com/plans or if you click on the "See all pricing options" button on our Shopify app page. There, we clearly show that the price is per agent, and it's a common practice for helpdesk tools to charge on a per-agent basis.
Also, please note that you don't have to pay for all registered agents in Chatra. For example, if you have 5 agents, but only 2 of them are online at a time, a subscription for 2 agents will be enough. Agents can take turns: when one goes offline, another connects.
We've sent you an email with some additional information. We apologize again for the misunderstanding.

JTCWHOLESALE

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

LUXYBIT

Wonderful app! I like the reports they provide in the Pro plan. Support was great — friendly and knowledgeable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55