Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook messenger for your store

Tamil Brands

We are Tamil Brands (www.tamibrands.com). we just started using the app. So for its working great! I like to recommend this app.

ArtCadabra

This app is absolutely wonderful! A free app but with top notch service. They have accurate reports from people who visit your website, have excellent customer service as well and easy to use features. This app is a must have for Shopify owners.

COOLSTUB

We really like Chatra. It is very easy to use and set up! It helps us communicate with our customers in real time and answer any questions they may have. -Ashley Customer Support coolstub.com

Horacio Printing

So far so good! This is very helpful to answer questions and save orders! It was very quick to set up which was great.

Studio East6

This app is so easy to use and to set up! I love how I can manage my hours and have customized messages as to show customers when i'm live and when I'm offline.

Aintfake

Great setup & convenient for my team to handle customer service. It's good to have this app to serve our customer better. Recommended

Auto Seat Replacement

Great product. I have been using it for a few days now and has helped me and my customers a lot in a way of communication.

AfroShe

Loving this app so far. The live chat is fantastic! I love how the chat records gets emailed. Thanks Chatra!! - AfroShe

onlinemarkat

very helpful app and very supportable team as well, it gives customer an impression of active and helpful store am happy with it thanks alot

Biggs Ltd

We have been using this for a few weeks and are very impressed with the features and functionality. Very glad we installed the app. While not perfect, it's pretty close.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34