Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

MiiRO

We've downloaded this app for live chats and we're very happy of the result. The app has been well thought and is very easy to use.

MD PopCulture!

If you are looking for an app to help your customers chat with you, this is definitely the app to go with. No BS, easy to set up, everything you could ask for really.

PureClean Performance

I used this app to communicate with customers better. I really like how it does auto-hello messages. It would be nice if it did more features in the free version.

LUXLUS™

Cette application est très utile et je le conseille à ceux qui se lance dans la vente en ligne. Elle permet d'échanger en toute sécurité avec vos clients.

Re-Nou

Works well for the shop, has a subtle design, slows down the store speed a bit of course, but marginally. Recommend!

VARON

I used this app for online business. It does help a lot on communicate. It is easy to use for information collection, online chat.

Engraving Reimagined

This app works for what we need. I would recommend for small business. The free version is good for now but as business grows upgrading is an option.

Wordsworth Books

Easy set up with what we needed to create our own look and feel. This app is user friendly and great to use! It works well on our website. We are very happy! The ChatBot team responds quick to queries. Thank for a wonderful app! Really appreciate it!

DivetoGarden

I used to give 5 Stars and paid 1 year. But have to change now. My chakra widget stop working this morning. It disappeared in whole store, when I login to the app, always shows no visitor on page but shopify has live visitors. Tried to 1). contact suppoer in Shopify, email, phone call, nothing. 2). see if they have account on Twitter, Negative.3). Re-install the app in Shopify. No change. It used to work fine but once you got the trouble, you lost support like blind

ReGenos

This app really helped our customer service team be much more productive. The customers love the added touchpoint for them and it was easy to install and manage.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63