Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

romypets

I switched from messenger to chatra live chat and wish i had done this ages ago as its brilliant - i can see whats in their basket and what they are about to say so always one step ahead

KiddieBest

This is a game changer. We use this app on our store and it makes a huge difference. From auto response to transfer to a live person. Highly recommended.

Shopreneur

This Livechat platform is the easiest one to use so far. I have used many other plaftorms before, but Chatra has an amazing UI/UX, very clean and user-friendly. Also, their customer service is the best! Highly recommended!

Unknown Watches

I absolutely love this app as it lets me be in contact with my customers right from my phone. It also doesn't take up a lot of space on the site so that is an added bonus

Madhouse Fx Studio

I have been using this app since i opened my store. It works perfectly and smooth. I really needed to talk to my customers in site and not through email and this is just the best chat app!!

Eliot Grey

I used this app to help increase sales and communication with customers. I have never had an app that did just what it said. We've made several sales chatting with customers who had questions regarding our products. Great App!

Supercharged Accessories

This is a great app and literally lead to more sales from the first day I installed it. Not all customers like a to ask questions, but for the ones who you - having this app can mean the difference between said customer ordering from you or your competition. Recommend.

Koncept Innovators, LLC

Chatra changed the game for us. Easy to use & makes communicating with customers so much faster and easier.

Kentyns

Bonne application de Chat, pour le moment ca se passe bien. Installation facile le dashboard est simple pas trop de tracas.

CertifiedLit

I really like his app. The reviews really helps for marketing as well as assisting my customers find the perfect necklace for them. Reviews are a must for any ecom store! https://certifiedlit.com/