Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Taylor Payton Investigations

No complaints, happy so far, and we've been using it for years. There is a time-zone difference, but emails are answered quickly for any issue.

Futbolines Val

Teníamos otra tienda online con otra plataforma y llevamos usando esta app años. Ahora nos hemos pasado a Shopify y llevamos usándola algo más de un mes. Todo sin problema.

Rage Coffee

Best chat app out there for businesses that need to convert their chats to tickets via another app - or chat with customers directly

Really Good Ebikes

We've been using Chatra for several years now. The app has a robust feature set, and customer service is outstanding.

RJ Leather Sewing School

I have used this ap for a while now and find it is brilliant. The only slight frustrating thing is that some client do not always leave their email address so its means they send an enquiry but I cannot respond to them. That is the clients fault not chatra, however I wonder if there is a way the ap would have first option to add their email address, then write a message?

May 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! The contact form can only appear after a visitor sends you a message, there's no way to show it before that, unfortunately. However, please note that you can still reply to a client even if they did not leave their email address. They will see your reply when they come back to your website.

Le Petit Lunetier

The best chat app, with good insights on what's going on on your shopify store at the same moment you're talking with a person

Mon Adresse Civique

J'adore cette application qui nous permet d'être en contact avec les gens ! Pas parce qu'on a une boutique en ligne qu'on doit être loin de notre clientèle!

For Dog Lovers

Works great for our store ☺️!we can answer to customers queries very quickly and it is wonderful that there is free plan

3DLights.es

Everything great with this app. The best one I've found for my shopify store. I found in it an app for easy talks with costumers and that notifies me (pop up and sound) when someone texts and without using whatsapp.

Esoteric Aroma

Easy to use, great price and customers really like the option to contact us immediately! Thank you so much.