Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

CertifiedLit

I really like his app. The reviews really helps for marketing as well as assisting my customers find the perfect necklace for them. Reviews are a must for any ecom store! https://certifiedlit.com/

Ethereal 24/7

Time spent using app About 2 months

Haven't really had a chance to use it as yet but it has some pretty cool features and the price is reasonable

ERUSH | Experiencias Incríveis

Location Brazil

Amazing live chat for your store, if you are looking a Live Chat/Live e-mail and chat bot this is best option <3

Throne Boss Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app, being able to livechat with customers. Quite easy to set up and the auto responses you can set up for FAQs are great.

WellWellPin

Location Malaysia

Love it when chatra sent email of my "not seen chat" to customer. it's automation is acting like my VA

ADA Sign Store

Fantastic app that has been with us almost since we first launched. I remember tracking the live visitor page to follow customers as they came on the site, great feature! The chat has gotten countless customers that I can only imagine would have left had there not been an automated chat prompt to reel the customer in. I also really like the flexibility of the automation and conditional logic that can be applied. I haven't fine tuned or used that many features, but from the options I have seen there is so much that can be done. Overall great app, one of the few on shopify's app store I don't mind subscribing to.

Living Waters Creative Studio

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

What I loved about chatra is their interface. Its intuitive and their support staff is quick and responsive. Icing on the cake: They don't talk in code and they understand you might not be from a coding background.

STANLEY POP - LOS ANGELES

I've been using Chatra for a couple weeks now and it's working great. Very easy UI and I really enjoying seeing how my traffic is navigating my website!

LDezen

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is great for real-life interactions. Gets you close to your customer quickly. I have been able to speak to customers frequently and easily through the app. This has resulted in a better way for sales.

Videojuegos

Location Argentina
Time spent using app Almost 6 years

The best chat service that we found for our web store, very intuitive, dynamic, auto-responses, workflow and best of all that each time they are being surpassed, improving, applying new changes all in the position of a better product quality. Congratulations and continue on that path! KALIMA GAMES