Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Nourished

Happy with this app, very easy to use! The whole team uses it and communications are easy. Like that you receive email notifications and can work from there or the app.

Eroke - Made in Italy

I think is easy to use, very efficient and price is good.
They have a live chat support, to me it makes the difference.
I recommend

Celeb Prayer Candles

I did a ton of research on Chat Bot apps and this is the best for sure. Tons of features in the free version.

The Sweetest Delivery

The app is fantastic. Very simple to use and has a very pleasing design. I’m still in the trial period and will miss some of the features that will disappear. I am unlikely to pay for the next set of features as the price is a little more than I would like to have paid, on top of all the other costs. This is a fantastic addition to our site and I would not hesitate in recommending it. Also the IOS app is a bonus and is a really nice addition which is appreciated.

Chamaye

Best chat app, free plan which is really ok if you need basic services, good customer service. I recommend!

Atome3D.com 3D Printer France

Live Chat très performant ! Je recommande. FAcile et pratique, le SAV est super competant et reactif LiveChat is very up full ! I recommended Easy to use ! Very Good and fast After Sales Services Please Add 2 segments of open hour by days please !

The Styled Collection

Great App! So easy to use and very organized! Highly recommend for any chat needs you may have. Love the setting where you can also save standard answers.

SOLAI

Great app! Super easy to use and a great way of engaging with customers to improve their user experience. Highly recommend!

Athena's.com

Very easy to use and set up! highly recommended! you can easily answer your customers' questions using their app on your phone.

Sip & Say

I've used a lot of chat apps, so far this app seems to be the keeper. Works well on mobile and desktop.