Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Mer Neith Collection

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app for use. Its made a big difference in terms of how we connect and communicate with customers!

Shadowstore

Location Maldives

I use this app to help our customers chat with us while shopping and clear their questions and doubts. The app is incredible and has many features that I wanted. The most important thing is the support team is very helpful and responsive. As a newbie to coding this app is very easy to integrate. I recommend this app.

Ma Zen boutique

Location France

Une application très pratique je la recommande ,si vous avez un message et vous êtes pas sur votre site sa vous envoie directement un e-mail même pour la version gratuite très bonne applications

The SUP Outlet

I find this app very useful. It allows our team to answer customers with push notifications to our phones. It doesn't require any coding, really simple to set up. Once our team grows larger, we'll up our plan so more can have access. Right now we are using the free plan and it's fantastic, given, y'know - free.

Francine Collections

Time spent using app About 1 year

I installed this app on our online store FrancineCollections.com. It is a great way to reach out to customers shopping on the site and for customers to quickly and conveniently ask product questions.

Kami Store

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a great chatbot app. It is very useful because you can see what the customer is typing before the message is sent. This enables you to give a super fast customer service!

topsagmeno

Location Greece

Είναι εξαιρετική εφαρμογή !! Κάθε πελάτης θέλει άμεση επικοινωνία με το κατάστημα! Αυτή η εφαρμογή σε κάνει ένα με τον πελάτη ! Σε κάθε απορία του είσαι εκεί για να τον βοηθήσεις.

Mindray Accessories Australia

Location Australia

The Free version is enough for our needs at the moment. I have been using this for almost a year now and it does the job right. Recommended. Support team is great also. -Maria

funeralapparel

Everything is amazing! Great support. Will recommend for all Shopify users! Got me set up same day with website messaging and my costumers are now receiving answers to there emails and questions right away!

REELOQ GmbH

Location Austria

Everthing is perfect, great app and excellent support. It helped me to increase sales through chatting with my customers