Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 29, 2021

Fantastic app that has been with us almost since we first launched. I remember tracking the live visitor page to follow customers as they came on the site, great feature! The chat has gotten countless customers that I can only imagine would have left had there not been an automated chat prompt to reel the customer in. I also really like the flexibility of the automation and conditional logic that can be applied. I haven't fine tuned or used that many features, but from the options I have seen there is so much that can be done. Overall great app, one of the few on shopify's app store I don't mind subscribing to.

ADA Sign Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 24, 2021

What I loved about chatra is their interface. Its intuitive and their support staff is quick and responsive. Icing on the cake: They don't talk in code and they understand you might not be from a coding background.

Living Waters Creative Studio
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 23, 2021

I've been using Chatra for a couple weeks now and it's working great. Very easy UI and I really enjoying seeing how my traffic is navigating my website!

STANLEY POP - LOS ANGELES
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 14, 2021

This is great for real-life interactions. Gets you close to your customer quickly. I have been able to speak to customers frequently and easily through the app. This has resulted in a better way for sales.

LDezen
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 12, 2021

The best chat service that we found for our web store, very intuitive, dynamic, auto-responses, workflow and best of all that each time they are being surpassed, improving, applying new changes all in the position of a better product quality. Congratulations and continue on that path! KALIMA GAMES

Videojuegos
Argentina
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
June 9, 2021

Good app for use. Its made a big difference in terms of how we connect and communicate with customers!

Mer Neith Collection
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 6, 2021

I use this app to help our customers chat with us while shopping and clear their questions and doubts. The app is incredible and has many features that I wanted. The most important thing is the support team is very helpful and responsive. As a newbie to coding this app is very easy to integrate. I recommend this app.

Shadowstore
Maldives
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 4, 2021

Une application très pratique je la recommande ,si vous avez un message et vous êtes pas sur votre site sa vous envoie directement un e-mail même pour la version gratuite très bonne applications

Ma Zen boutique
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 1, 2021

I find this app very useful. It allows our team to answer customers with push notifications to our phones. It doesn't require any coding, really simple to set up. Once our team grows larger, we'll up our plan so more can have access. Right now we are using the free plan and it's fantastic, given, y'know - free.

The SUP Outlet
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 31, 2021

I installed this app on our online store FrancineCollections.com. It is a great way to reach out to customers shopping on the site and for customers to quickly and conveniently ask product questions.

Francine Collections