Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Supernatural Mindset

The app is amazing and so easy to setup and use! I am glad that I switched from Tidio to Chatra. My site is way faster and the app let's us manage every details of automated targeted chats and triggers. Great customer service also. Go for it!

someverygood

I used this App for my shop someverygood.com, it's very helpful to communicate with my customer,It is very powerful and easy to operate. Highly recommend this app to new user

AKEGEN

The app has a lot of nice features, also the best part for me is that it doesnt affect much in teh website loading time compare to tidio that I used before, the loading can still be improve though but it is the best so far.

imalreadydead

First day using this app I converted 4 sales. It gives a great insight into what your customers are thinking. It's a great way to build trust with your customers. Would highly recommend this app!

Peter Istvan Photography

This app has been really helpful in connecting with customers interested in finding a Parry Sound photographer, looking for headshots. So very helpful to communicate with clients. Very easy to set up/use, and implement. Thanks, Peter Istvan Photography

Alicia

I was looking into numerous apps for engaging visitors via chat. This was by far the most comprehensive and easy to use - both for myself and the on-site visitors. I highly recommend it!

My Lovers Corner

This App has helped me improve my stores look and make sales. It is easy to set up. They can assist you right away if you need help

Pleni Naturals

It works! I really like this app and how I can use it both on desktop and on my mobile device. Highly recommend.

The Healthy Desk

I really like this app. It has the same features as some of the other chat offerings available but for a much more reasonable investment. I like how I can use it on my Shopify store as well on another ecommerce store not on Shopify.

Cuffz

Great app, helped me connect to my customers and guide them through the shopping process. Even made a sale conversion from this. Support was great too. Fixed an issue I had promptly.