Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 27, 2021

Best chat app out there for businesses that need to convert their chats to tickets via another app - or chat with customers directly

Rage Coffee
India
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 27, 2021

We've been using Chatra for several years now. The app has a robust feature set, and customer service is outstanding.

Really Good Ebikes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 27, 2021

I have used this ap for a while now and find it is brilliant. The only slight frustrating thing is that some client do not always leave their email address so its means they send an enquiry but I cannot respond to them. That is the clients fault not chatra, however I wonder if there is a way the ap would have first option to add their email address, then write a message?

RJ Leather Sewing School
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Roger Wilco LLC replied May 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! The contact form can only appear after a visitor sends you a message, there's no way to show it before that, unfortunately. However, please note that you can still reply to a client even if they did not leave their email address. They will see your reply when they come back to your website.

May 27, 2021

The best chat app, with good insights on what's going on on your shopify store at the same moment you're talking with a person

Le Petit Lunetier
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 27, 2021

J'adore cette application qui nous permet d'être en contact avec les gens ! Pas parce qu'on a une boutique en ligne qu'on doit être loin de notre clientèle!

Mon Adresse Civique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 26, 2021

Works great for our store ☺️!we can answer to customers queries very quickly and it is wonderful that there is free plan

For Dog Lovers
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 26, 2021

Everything great with this app. The best one I've found for my shopify store. I found in it an app for easy talks with costumers and that notifies me (pop up and sound) when someone texts and without using whatsapp.

3DLights.es
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 24, 2021

Easy to use, great price and customers really like the option to contact us immediately! Thank you so much.

Esoteric Aroma
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 24, 2021

Happy with this app, very easy to use! The whole team uses it and communications are easy. Like that you receive email notifications and can work from there or the app.

Nourished
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 24, 2021

I think is easy to use, very efficient and price is good.
They have a live chat support, to me it makes the difference.
I recommend