Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Buddhapants 2

App never opens in time. Always freezes.

Cipino

It's simple. It does what it claims and it's free......so far :-)

I am happy with it.

www.bikelight.ca

Ordexx

Great app, let's you chat with customers to instantly help them with problems or concerns.

Fudamental Berlin

It's a pleasure using this App! It started working immediately and even on the second day we helped two customers purchase from us who otherwise may not have. We've been using Chatra for 2 weeks now and so far we're happy. It's also a multi-language App which is great. Thanks for this great service.

Boosthotstyle Com

Hi everyone I picked up three chatting APP and checked out all of them but I chose Chatra because its support is amazing.The gurus walked me through patiently and even they helped me with coding as well that the other APP support team didn't do that.Chatra is a great app and easy to use I personally recommend you to use the APP.

Mallolabs Natural Products

Right away it started working letting me know my customers had questions. And help me to close a sale when customers were not convince to purchase my products.

Paper K Studios

I really love this app! It was so simple to install and customize. Lots of great features. I have only had this installed a while now and only used it once but it seemed to work great!

Straw Boss Comb Collective

Love this app. Offers the convenience and piece of mind of being 'connected' to your customers 24/7 with a smartphone.

Casedodo

Superb app.Superb supprot. Highly recomended... :)

Amorosa Accessories

Just installed and I am very impressed! I love it. This will be very helpful for my customers.