Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

Love this app. Makes it so easy to communicate with our customers. Plus the whole team can use it.

Sriracha2go

Fantastic app. Looks great, works great, easy to install. Absolutely no complaints.

Free Vibrationz

So far I have had a great experience using this LIVE chat. It is easy to use, and just what we needed.

Tarjetas Ideales

At www.tarjetasideales.com we are extremely happy using Chatra, great design and incredible customer experience. Don't conform with Zopim, Olark or LiveChat when you can use Chatra. Greetings from Colombia

Imap

Chatra, it works. We've used quite a few chat programs and this one fits 95% of the use cases for it. Simple to use, triggerable for actions users might do--which is very good and you should use. Team management, etc. We'd like to see a jabber server something that could tie in IM to the mix instead of having to keep a window around all the time, but again, not a deal breaker. Also, bonus, they are continually iterating making it better and we love it when developers continue to.. develop. ;)

Tessa Hughes Fashion

Really easy, straightforward functionality. I love that they have an app, so I can use it when I'm out and on-the-go, and they have great options for automated responses.

Weekend Swim

Absolutely LOVE this app. It is super easy to install and customize. Within a few minutes of installation I was chatting with customers. My favorite thing about this app is I have been able to convert visitors with questions/concerns to happy customers. It has also provided me with really good insight on common concerns visitors may have. This has allowed me to quickly implement changes, updates, or adding valuable info to the site to reduce confusion and questions.

Breeze 13

Must have app for e-commerce owner.
Easy install.
Lots of useful function.
Good Customer Support.
You have to try it!

The Real Nappy Company

I would recommend this app to anyone looking to engage with their customers more easily.

Golden Genesis Uk

I love this app and its functionality. It looks great on my webpage and I love how customisable it is. The fact that I can have it on an app, which is very well made I must add, is awesome! I have the ability to talk to potential customers on the go! Get this app, you couldn't possibly regret it!

Priscilla | Founder | www.goldengenesisboutique.co.uk