Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Herfitnessnow

Location India

This app is AWESOME, A++ all the way! There simply isn't any better chat app out there - this one is perfect and it works. Great for making customers happy and increasing conversions! Protects against cart abandonment too.

Shamswear

This app is truly AMAZING. We are only in the trial phase and we have closed at least 3 sales due to the ability to speak to customers live as they browse the site. The functionality is great, we particularly love that we can see what pages customers are on and track their movement as they navigate the site. The customer service is also excellent. This app is definitely worth it for the paid version, it adds value for your customers and will pay for itself with one sale. Highly recommended!

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We love this app! Definitely user friendly, and our customers are making great use of it as well. +++

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app. Makes it so easy to communicate with our customers. Plus the whole team can use it.

Sriracha2go

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app. Looks great, works great, easy to install. Absolutely no complaints.

Free Vibrationz

Time spent using app Over 5 years

So far I have had a great experience using this LIVE chat. It is easy to use, and just what we needed.

Tarjetas Ideales

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

At www.tarjetasideales.com we are extremely happy using Chatra, great design and incredible customer experience. Don't conform with Zopim, Olark or LiveChat when you can use Chatra. Greetings from Colombia

Imap

Chatra, it works. We've used quite a few chat programs and this one fits 95% of the use cases for it. Simple to use, triggerable for actions users might do--which is very good and you should use. Team management, etc. We'd like to see a jabber server something that could tie in IM to the mix instead of having to keep a window around all the time, but again, not a deal breaker. Also, bonus, they are continually iterating making it better and we love it when developers continue to.. develop. ;)

Tessa Hughes Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really easy, straightforward functionality. I love that they have an app, so I can use it when I'm out and on-the-go, and they have great options for automated responses.

Weekend Swim

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely LOVE this app. It is super easy to install and customize. Within a few minutes of installation I was chatting with customers. My favorite thing about this app is I have been able to convert visitors with questions/concerns to happy customers. It has also provided me with really good insight on common concerns visitors may have. This has allowed me to quickly implement changes, updates, or adding valuable info to the site to reduce confusion and questions.