Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Jungle Prep

I love this app, and the integration was easy and seamless. The Chatra team is innovative and appears to be constantly working on improving their customer experience, as well as the experience for their customers' customers! I highly recommend this for your Shopify store!

Laptoppartsatp

Have been using it for a month now. Very stable and reliable. Cool that we can have text visible to visitors in different languages. I highly recommend.

Beespoke Print

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app, had a lot of contact on it already, it's a really rewarding experience to talk with people who need assistance!

Modish Home Garden

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used quite a few apps like lucky orange , olark and preferred this

Integration - very easy
Professional looking
Does its job pretty well . Not as many frills and fancies as LO but well you pay a lot more there too.

The only place they could get better is in transferring chats between 2 operators is difficult.
Other than that a 5 star experience

Zigzev

This app has been pretty decent so far. I haven't been able to use it a ton yet but from what I have seen, it is user friendly with a professional, clean look.

The reason for not giving it a 5 star rating is for the fact that the login always gets me. I've heard of case sensitive passwords but I don't think I've ever had to worry about login names being case sensitive. I always forget about the case sensitive thing when I try to log in but I'm reminded when it doesn't let me in. It's just an annoying little thing that gets under my skin, it's a bit frustrating.

Bellyfit

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great experience so far! Very intuitive way to interact with customer and have already been able to resolve some customer issues directly. Even if we can't chat right away, it encourages customers to leave us messages and we are able to email back shortly after. I highly doubt we'd get as much interaction from a "Contact Us" form. Highly recommend it.

Swoop Towels

Setup in minutes, including a perfectly integrated iphone app. I was using Olark before but they had a really complex setup for mobile through a third-party app. Chatra is unified perfectly between laptop and phone and doesn't get tripped up if I try to use both in one conversation.
The only drawback was that customizing exact colours required some API code to be added to the site.
I highly recommend this app. In fact, I can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't use this.

Lunar Descent

Great system and very easy to use. Was a bit confusing at first when I tried to add the app on my phone (I had created the account through the Shopify computer app) and didn't have a password/way to login on the phone. But I received an email a couple of days later with a way to set a password and it's been smooth from there.

I usually leave the app "online" most of every day, since I'm able to work/produce product very near my laptop. It's nice because often I'll ignore email notifications until a certain time of day, but if I hear the Chatra notification I'll know it's specifically a customer who might need attention and be able to provide them with a response right away/while they're browsing.

Only a few people have used it so far, and of those only one had a legitimate question for me to help with, but I count that as the app being successful. I can definitely see the chat function being used more frequently as my shop visitor count grows (currently I only have around 20-130 visitors per day).

Full disclosure - I did receive a free plan for this app in return for trying it out, but the opinions above are my own.

Rnw2015

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am really enjoying this app. A simple solution with great results and easy to install and use. I highly recommend Chatra.

Henrik Lewis

Very nice chat solution. Easy to install and easy to use. It has resulted in some new business that we would have otherwise lost.