Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Popovleathercanada

I was looking for a chat app for my store that was light-weight and had a mobile app so I could talk to visitors wherever I was.

This app is amazing; the developers listen to customers and seem really eager to make store-owners happy. The chat box is non-intrusive and has a lot of customization options and trigger-events.

I'm even more over the moon as my first chat I had already converted to a sale :)

The Velvet Closet

Time spent using app About 3 years

Ticks all the boxes and better yet there's a mobile app which is free even on the free plan. Highly recommended

Ethical Trading

Location Malaysia

It is live on www.ethical-trading.com go and check it out. Useful app and serves its purpose well.

Caveman Grocer 2

Love this app so far! Was so easy to install (i clicked a button) and I love that I can watch what people are looking at on the site and adding to their cart while we chat. I would recommend this over and over again!

Tenpin 2

Seems to work v. well, attentive and friendly support, keep up the good work :D

Scene By Scene

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 6 years

This is an excellent app. It's very easy to install and use, and the additional mobile app is a huge bonus allowing us to stay in contact with customers pretty much whenever they have a question.

Creating a great customer experience is very important to us. With Chatra not only have we being able to close sales, respond to queries, and provide support, we have also been able to further project our brand's personality beyond the webpage. Forging good relationships with customers builds trust and leads to happy, and importantly, returning customers. That makes us happy too!

Highly recommended.

X Mini

Location Singapore

good to have app for shopify! thanks Chara! Keep it up

Byinviteonly

Location Singapore

The idea behind it is wonderful. Easy to set up and defintiely useful. However my staff complained that when we are online, it suddenly goes offline in the middle of chatting. Also we are online, but sometimes it appears we aren't and our customers have to send us an offline message instead.

I would wait for them to fix all these problems before installing at it gives us more problems than when we didn't have a live chat function.

Also, tried to uninstall from the dashboard, can't. Needed to go into my theme to edit the html and for someone who isn't savvy with code, this is a hassel.

Dissidentgymwear

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been wonderful. I've tried other chat apps but have found Chatra to be a step above the rest. Very robust and customizable feature set, there isnt much you can't customize. Bottom line it's helped my communication with customers and helped close sales and bring in new ones. Highly recommended they did a bang up job on this app, 5 stars all the way.

Smooch Smooch Baby

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app! The chat window is simple with a large setting and view. User experience is up to expectations. Our shopify plan is the basic plan and with this app, a basic plan can work like a super plan. Worth having it installed! Yaakov is a very helpful guy! He is always there to help whenever you need help on the app. He is a babywearer too!