Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 20, 2015

No doubt the best chat app I've used. Visitors can have fast, direct access to your customer service and receive immediate response!

Installation process is very simple. No hassle setup, simply click "Get" and it is ready to go.

More amazing is that it comes with its own mobile app, so when someone sends a chat message, the message will be alerted on your iOS or Android; and you or your support team can reply potential customers on-the-go from anywhere!

Works very smooth and is highly recommended for any store owner!

Silicagelly
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 19, 2015

Truly looks & feels as a messenger app. Works wonderfully everywhere and does make it easy for the customers to reach you. Highly recommended!

Ultykhopdi
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 17, 2015

This app has been great! i had a customer contact me on it and then purchased due to such quick communication!

Apparel Adorn
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 16, 2015

I absolutely love this chat app! It has apps for android, mac and windows and I have it installed on all of my devices....laptop, desktop, tablet and cellphone. It has helped me get some sales. It's perfect :)

Love Kari Dae
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 8, 2016

We LOVE this app! Chatra was super easy to install, any queries I had were answered promptly and the customer experience is great. Chats come through on my phone so when we're out and about we can still answer all our customers questions. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to convert more website visitors into customers

Glo Tatts
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 14, 2015

Just started using Chatra today. Honestly, I am very surprised how extensive this app is. With its implementation, I'm sure it will help us reach out the customers easier and more efficiently. Thank you for introducing the app to us. Highly recommended.

Whynotspeakup
Singapore
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
December 11, 2015

Great app! Very useful as we can create multiple user IDs so all our staff can take turns with online enquiries. Works well.

The Golden Concepts
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 10, 2015

Great app, simple to set up and works great. No problems at all.

Timber Bamboo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 10, 2015

VERY simple to install and get running,
customization afterward is a breeze.

Played with it a little and I must say the quality of this app is very impressive! Good job Team!

Medium Black
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 10, 2015

Great app - thank-you Chatra team!!

Since installing this app over a week ago I have had 3 customers contact me and 1 successfully resulted in a sale that we probably wouldn't have otherwise received.

We had another chat app installed for 6+ weeks and never received a single contact.

I am also very happy with the service of the Chatra team and the ease of the app to set-up.

Sunkissedthecollective