Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Crafiostore

I like Chatra as it allows to tend to my customer's questions wherever I am via my smartphone. Installation and setup is just a click. I like the fact that it enables me to chat with my customers via my smartphone. It simplifies the process of providing chat functionality on my ecommerce websites a lot and has the ability to be proactive based on a number of situations all customizable on Chatra. The ability to see what the other side is typing before it is sent is a plus.

Teysha

LOVE THIS APP!!!!!! Have been doing the premium trial for 2 weeks, and I am so happy with it. I have 15+ people at least chatting with me a day, asking questions that are helping lead to sales. It's also fun to have the automatic chat prompts, letting people know we are here, and targeting each page with a different question. I love that I can respond both on my phone and on my browser, depending on where I am. I also love that it has the pre chat form propmt so I can get people's emails. Also awesome to see what page people are on, so I am totally clear on what their question is.

This app has definitely helped increase our sales and conversions, and let people know that we are here to help!

Totally recommend, and I am signing up for the premium plan!

Pur Gum

I've been using Chatra for about two weeks now and I'm very impressed! The live chat allows our customers to get in touch instantly with questions and feedback! Chatra even lets us create automated messages based on certain conditions - ex. a customer that has been stuck on the checkout page for over 2 minutes will be asked if they need live assistance.

It's a great app and is packed with features! Easy to use and integrates well with the Mac desktop application.

Highly recommend!

Shirtoopia

its an amazing simple app!
love that i can run it on my windows in background,
so i can stay online all the time :)

also its getting sales more easily, because i can answer
my customers right away :)

love it!!!

Artcollectiveindialtd

Just installed, used it with a few visitors. A really simple, yet powerful tool to keep your visitors engaged. Loved the intuitive interface to see what visitors are typing.

One thing that will make Chatra the best available chat app is visitor insight and information like page views, current page, location, IP etc even if there is no chat contact initiated. This is available in a few other apps, but would love to see this on Chatra.

Skhc

Since started Chatra on our website. within 7days we have been using the app, we have captured two sales directly related to our ability to take questions directly from customers, in real time.

and Chatra app on Android and ios is awesome, we can help our customer on the go.

Chatra is user-friendly, fast, convenient and always ready on to the on the mobile device. :)

Is one of the best I have used so far!

Check it out: https://www.skhomemadecakes.com.my

Balletbarres

What a difference Chatra has made to our site. In the 10 days we have been using the app, we have captured three sales either directly or indirectly related to our ability to take questions directly from customers, in real time.

The interface is easy enough to use, even us Luddites figured it out in seconds. Installation and activation was instant, and we were configured and up and running in minutes. I can't stress enough how simple the process was - so happy about that!

As we looked deeper into the app, we found other customization options that we are now using, including auto-away and some other useful options.

Simply an amazing tool to augment our relationship-building and customer relations initiatives. Bravo!

Jules Bridal Jewellery

Excellent app, paid for itself within a couple of days. Helping customers through checkout in particular is great. Also seeing what they are typing before they send helps save time in replying, their location is visible - also very helpful in anticipating questions. Probably my most valuable app.

Mailbox Big Box

Chatra is an excellent live chat app which deserves your attention. A breeze to setup and highly customisable options. Love the phone app which brings mobile customer service to a whole new level. Chatra is everything you need in an instant messenger chat app.

Main Street Oriental Rugs

Chatra is a GREAT live chat app that's been a perfect addition to our online store. We've tried a few different chat apps for our Shopify store, but Chatra was the simplest to setup and the most liked so far, as a bonus their customer service is excellent! Recommend to anyone who would like to be more readily available to their potential customers.