Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite | Reviews

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

HAUS OF COCO

really useful app. easy to use and to integrate with brand colours etc. I would definitely recommend for any e-commerce store

April 26, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

sunhilltoy

Nice thing, the operation is very simple, the effect is good, I have used it several times, and set it up smoothly according to the prompts. It is free, thank you

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Royale Peacock

Loved this app a lot! Really easy to use. Beautiful and clean transition. NO CODING REQUIRED. Keep up the good work guys. 5 on 5 Stars

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique Easy to set up and use . It's an excellent app! I recommend Dynamic banner suite for every store.

The King of Books

Great app. Discreet and noticable. Like it way better the the "screaming" pop-up. I get good feedback from customers.
Well done.

Brotrition

This app was easy to install. No coding required. Very simple and easy to use. Has made a huge difference with our ability to communicate to customers visiting the site.

beampaints

Really easy to use, did exactly what i needed, easy to install, clear and simple, have used it before and will use it again

Aquilik Storm

I love this app. My theme has a banner but I love having the options of two. And I can match it to my theme.

Banjo Studio

A great simple app that works well and doesn't slow down my site. Very easy and intuitive to use. Thumbs up!

January 5, 2021

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Perfect for what I needed. Very easy to change it as I need and link to pages and products. I also like the countdown feature!!

January 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22