Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite | Reviews

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

collarsoflove

I'm super happy with this App and the great service that Chris gave me to make sure it looks and works perfectly. A must when it comes to increasing order value!

Zinnia Folk Arts

WOW! I love this app. I've used it for 3 days now and I love that it "inherits" the font and style of the website, can make it clickable to anywhere on the site, can make announcements, magically connects to discount codes and turns off when the code expires. It's genius! So intuitive to set up and super effective. THANK YOU, I've been looking for this for a long time!

The Aloha Market Kona

Really great app. Simple, yet powerful design, does exactly what it´s supposed to do. Easiest 5-star review ever!

Contact Pêche

Very easy to use, works perfectly, for a free application I find it really good,
for me I am satisfied thank you.

Ebbies General Store

This app is Awesome. I had a great time creating the event for my store. It’s simple to us a very effective. I recommend this app to everyone. Thanks

Jay Gemini, LLC

INSTALL NOW! I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS APP!
This app is awesome. I can't imagine my store without it.

I just wish they had a paid version where I could have multiple announcements on different pages.

- If my customer is browsing women's shirts, it would display an announcement related to shirts.
- If their cart is less than $99, it displays a Free-Shipping coupon. Once this app has integrated with itself, it will be more than 5 stars.

Channel 94

Super easy to install, it does the work for you. The banners are clean and optimized for mobile. I haven't bothered searching around for another banner app, this does everything I need, perfectly. -shopchannel94.com

De Long

This app is very easy to use and does exactly as it says. I have a slightly older theme that required some modification but it still worked great.

DiLoro Leather

We at diloro.com love this app - support is also amazing, even on Thanksgiving - thanks Chris! Will continue to use it to promote special events.

ImportadoraJogri

excellent service, the application is great, again thank you very much, it helps a lot to improve the experience that visit my web