Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Bello'sBath&Boutique

Great App! Check my store out! I'm happy!
Bellosbath-boutique.myshopify.com. it gives great headup.

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you leaving us 5-stars :)

Odment Watches

The fact that you get it for free when you install the seguno email marketing app makes it amazing and easy to use.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, thanks for using our apps :)

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Works well and it offers a seamless integration with Seguno email software, so it`s perfect to meet our needs.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Knickers By Nickers

This amazing, neat clean and very easy to install, I am so in experienced and was able to complete. Great support and on going training and tutorials.. love it ..thanks so much

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Solandra LLC

Easy to use. Love the price. Integrate easily with Shopify and other apps. Give it a try..........

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Yo Mama Maternity

We used this app to help announce a sale code and it was hugely successful! Also, SUPER user friendly!!

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :)

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I use this app to advertise. I really love it's ease of use. It's plan/s make it a really valuable app!

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it :) We are so happy to hear that you find it easy to use and it's working well to advertise for your shop!

Lucius Atelier

I really like this app. Simple and functional. Although I would love to see the Free Shipping having more features. E.g. 1. Geolocation detection, and 2. two tier messages (for example: hitting 1st minimum order price, free economy shipping, hitting 2nd minimum order price, free express shipping). This 2 features will make this app a full blown suite.

Keep up the good works guy! Love your awesome support as well. Will definitely continue to support!

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and detailed feedback, we appreciate it more than you know! We do plan on expanding on some of our existing features to better meet a few of your requests so please stay tuned :)

Magnum Retail

This was very easy to set up and start using, very easy interface to use and easy to understand. I would like it if it could generate its own discount codes and if it had a pop-up to give a discount if the customer gave a like on Facebook.
Otherwise, a very easy app to use and useful in helping with sales

March 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing can generate discount codes for you and email them directly to your customers :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Jacked Undies

This app creates great custom banners. Can make an announcement, discount, or free shipping banner in seconds. Easy to use. I highly recommended this app for its simplicity.

March 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback has us jacked! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the banner, thanks for your recommendation and kind words :)