GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

au.aureliegi

Steve helped me with my problems. Thank him very much. His work efficiency is very high.highly recommend! In addition, the country redirect function is also very useful

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased, I have a few sites and for a while, I was looking for an app to redirect people to the right store.
I definitely recommend this app and most important of all, the customer service is just outstanding, Steve was very very helpful and very surprised that this man is working on weekends, I didn't expect this. He was very helpful and made my pop up window as I wanted. Thanks so much to Steve and the team. Highly recommended!

Sweet Plaid™

Love the app :) ! Really good perfect support team ! Don't hesitate to try them ! I recommend 100% !

With Love Darling

Really great service! Steve helped my customise and integrate the app. Love when there’s a real person on the other end who actually responds!!!

Ellybean Designs

Steve was really quick & helpful in executing all the geo pop-ups for me and really great with all requests. Overall a great experience & amazing support team.

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

Absolutely lightning fast response time. App works extremely well. Highly highly recommend. Thank you Dean!

Portuguese Tiles

Very happy to have found this app. Works great. Perfect for my Shopify website. Thank you!!!!! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

Wellue Health.

Timely support and it works, hope it will have new function with redirect to have popup while no need to choose, highly recommend!

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you

So far, so good. Seems like a wonderful application for redirections between shops! I will continue using it and add more comments about my experience. Customer service is very polite and prompt!

The Birdhouse Chick

Best customer service ever, they take the time to investigate and explain things. The app performs well and is highly recommended!