Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 13, 2021

Great App. We used it originally to grow our database which it did amazingly! The interactive games were a great enticement and we would use different ones during slow periods to promote sales. Would highly recommend this app to a retail store.

Frankly My Dear Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 12, 2021

So far so good! I love the customization options, even in the free plan. I was able to seamlessly integrate with my Shopify store in seconds.

Mari Jauana LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2021

The app runs smoothly and the support is as fast and efficient as it can get. It also has great personalization features to make it as branded as you wish

Blankea
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 28, 2021

this app helped my business out so much.30% increased sales due to this.but more importantly,the support is always on and helps no matter what the concern is.i had a concern that invoilved them changing their back end code which they did without as much as a grumble

Code-Kart
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 21, 2021

Great customer service. Had questions that were answered right away. I've been using the free trial and everything has worked well so far. Just started the Grow plan so I'll update my review after being able to use the new features.

Private Party, Organic Yoni Care
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 21, 2021

Great app with an easy functionality, and the customer support cannot be faulted. Highly recommended!

boxmenswear
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 14, 2021

I am going to use this app to try and get more conversions. I will update once I have used it for a while. But the setup was very simple and it looks very god on my site.

Smart Market Tampa
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 13, 2021

I love this app it really helps with converting customers to shop with you! I highly recommend this for business owners to try!

DamarisGlam
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
September 7, 2021

Good support and functions well! It's also cheaper than the other alternatives we used, and works as well.

All My Eco
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 31, 2021

I love this app and they have excellent customer service. Andrea is very helpful and friendly. Thank you for being so patience with your customer.

5ive Letters