Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Boost Sales: Spin The Wheel, Spin to Win, Discount Pop Ups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Spin The Wheel Pop Ups

wickedsteals

Great app easy to use one that every store should have. Customer service was quick to respond. If your looking for an app with many features this is it.

GarenHuis Yarn Studio

Used the app as a trial and it went well. We had a couple glitches, support was wonderful at helping me fix. If I decide to add a spin wheel in the future, I will definitely use, however for now it was for evaluation purposes."

Minga Test

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing and fast support. Quick response from Andrea with solution for... App works well with easy css customisation. Good for collect emails!!

enviamoda

Location Mexico

Customer service is absolutely terrific, Andrea is extremely helpful, fast and efficient. We can´t ask for more to be honest. We would recommend this plugin all day long hands down!!

Whiskers N Paws

Location Hong Kong SAR

The CrazyRocket Spin Wheel is a magic! It is feature-rich and we already saw increase in customer engagement even when we were testing the app. Andrea from the app support has been SUPER helpful. Andrea addressed our concerns very patiently. Thank you Andrea! We highly recommend this amazing app.

Lebenskompass

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 5 hours

The App has a really good interface and every function is working well so far. Support is very fast & kind :)

AU-SILKSILKY

I used this app to help me get more orders,I really like this app.And their customer service is very timely and efficient, highly recommended

DodgeWaters

Location India

Wow! love this app. 2 main things ...
1) It does not have to pop-up and disturb customers, just on the side and customers visit it much more as it doesn't annoy them
2) It brings the results for you & makes customers happy
What more do you need?

Throttle Mania

This app has been awesome. Within a few days of installing I had my first customer submissions AND sales thanks to this app! Super easy to setup and it's already paid for itself multiple times over.

SILKSILKY

This app can help me increase sales, and their customer service is also very timely. I am very satisfied. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18