Spin Wheel Pop Up, Spin to Win

Spin Wheel Pop Up, Spin to Win

by CrazyRocket

Grow your e-mail list and sales with Spin to Win, Wheel Pop Up

International MacBook Covers

Great for coverting customers and developing an email client base. Has a lot of potential to help turn customers to sales

Meideya Jewelry

Good app, easy to use and easy to design. If you have problems, contact the support.
Support Andrea is an angel. He helped me with coding, how the wheel pops, changing the size of the button. He even helped me design, and I have to admit that his design is better than mine.... He responsed my email so quickly and helped solve the problem with great patience. I want to give him 100 stars.
Thank you Andrea!

July 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you very much for your kind words 😊, I wish you the best of luck with Meideya Jewelry - Andrea

Tu Diamante

Great functionality and even better support! We've only had it for a couple weeks but already conversion rate seems to be improving.

Superb Goods

This is a brilliant app, sells have definitely gone up since installing this app onto my store... thank you for a user friendly app with fantastic tools!

Casual Lads

For a temporary campaign. This App is really perfect. Especially that you can adjust almost all colours. Compared to other Apps, it looks a lot more professional.

Fatuma Designs

It was easy to set up coupons and made the whole process easier for me to understand. I also love the fact that they helped me get more free trail to grow my website that shows they don't just care about the money, but they for sure care about their customers.

growitharry

TREMENDOUS!!! Better than I could have expected!

Can't Wait to see the results!

Great graphics! Great colors!

Loved it!

49P Dental Market

app working fine, nice interface and design with really good and in time support, best game app ever for shopify store

Apu's World

Amazing app, first class service and support. Will definitely increase conversion by 1-2 percent.

Get on It now...

ConfieSkin

pretty good application!
Really nice templates. You can have customised designs.
Many options for translating the page.
Trully recommended!