Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Jg Synir

Price do not show up correctly. Missing last two digits from price. Im using ISK.

Edit: Team answered my request fast, did not see it at first hence the bad review. They fixed the problem quickly. Works well now.

Enroutetravelware

This is perfect. It does just exactly what you want and it's so easy. A breath of fresh air in just wanting to get the job done without spending a day learning how. Very responsive team. Well done!!!!

Cutsparis

Very reactive team !
Nice and easy to use app
Let's sell !

Farnsworths

Looks great on-site, easy to install and fantastic support by Josh. Would recommend!

Kellys Handmade

Excellent installation service - they integrated with my shop theme that I had purchased.

And the app itself is very easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Update: March 12, 2018
I installed a new app (NOT from this company), which really messed up my shop. Josh was amazing. Not only did he get Cross Sell working in my shop again, but identified other issues with my shop & explained how to resolve those issues.

Meditationrings

amazing customer service! Would reccommend

Houndogargentina

I just bought Cross-Sell and I love it already. The support to install was great. The user interface is very friendly and easy to use. The system has great potential to increase sales and I can see it already. Well done guys! Martin - Houndog.com.ar

The Dry Eye Shop

It works! But the interface to assign relationships is painfully clunky and badly needs some rethinking. Very difficult to just visualize what's been set up and what hasn't. If we were larger than we are (more product groups) - we're about 250 products excl. variants - I can't imagine how I could keep this thing up to date. We recently migrated from Nexternal which let us hand pick every relationship for every product which was absolutely awesome but an awful lot of work, so I really appreciate the ability to group similar products rather than only to be able to assign individual products. But by the same token.... maintainability will be a challenge without a better interface.

Fragmentsshop

Great App.
Great Support team !

Sodapartsexpress Com

Simply the best! The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Thanks!