Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Walletmad

I would absolutely recommend this app. It is so simple to use. Great app to help you grow. Technical support 5stars+. They will help you with installation and set within minutes.

Typrose

Great app! They installed it for me and tweaked it to look great on my theme. Highly recommend!

Websummit

The application is easy to use. It is very easy to set up cross sells among products. Back end functionality provides an excellent user experience. The Cross Sell team installed the application free of charge which helped me to get set up asap. I would highly recommend Cross Sell.

Sabinamusayev

very happy with the product and the support!! highly recommended!

Smoky Mountain Beard Co

**Update** - I've updated the review from 2 stars to 4. I can't give a 5 yet, as I really haven't had time to see results. I was contacted almost immediately after I posted my original review, and the issue was resolved.

I installed the app last week. I have added them as a user to finish the code install(s). I am almost through my free trial period, and haven't even been able to use it. Actually, it may be ready, but I have received no communication since the request to add them. I have no idea what is going on, and I'm pretty dissatisfied with their customer service/response.

Hopefully, I can update this review soon.

Ohbebe

Outstanding support - so responsive and helpful! And the app works great. Highly recommend.

Ikariaresortwear

Easy to use and great customer support!

Naturals Inc

A great app; and supported by great, knowledgeable, and happy to hep folk!

thanks Cross Sell Team,
Brandon

Ginkova

Great app and customer service! It is easy to use and looks great. Highly recommended!

Pets Domain

Easy to pick-up and use right away. Analytics data built in. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable support team.

I WOULD recommend this product.