Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co

**Update** - I've updated the review from 2 stars to 4. I can't give a 5 yet, as I really haven't had time to see results. I was contacted almost immediately after I posted my original review, and the issue was resolved.

I installed the app last week. I have added them as a user to finish the code install(s). I am almost through my free trial period, and haven't even been able to use it. Actually, it may be ready, but I have received no communication since the request to add them. I have no idea what is going on, and I'm pretty dissatisfied with their customer service/response.

Hopefully, I can update this review soon.

Ohbebe

Outstanding support - so responsive and helpful! And the app works great. Highly recommend.

Ikariaresortwear

Easy to use and great customer support!

Naturals Inc

A great app; and supported by great, knowledgeable, and happy to hep folk!

thanks Cross Sell Team,
Brandon

Ginkova

Great app and customer service! It is easy to use and looks great. Highly recommended!

Pets Domain

Easy to pick-up and use right away. Analytics data built in. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable support team.

I WOULD recommend this product.

Cannon Sound

We have had Cross Sell running for around 3 years now. It is an app that we definitely cannot do without. Spending time and putting thought into relating products is well worthwhile, resulting in extra sales, and helps quite often to lift our average order value.

Catsarepurrfect

Amazing service(from Josh) He did the installation and some adaption for me. The app is amazing yet very simple to use . 5+

Colormyslime

We had a lot of specifications for our store, and Josh helped us figure out each one with precision. Really excited to sell more with this app!

Zacasha

Great app. Hopefully it will allow us to put Global AND Handpicked items on our site soon.

Great tech support. Josh was really patient, nice and very helpful. Two thumbs up.