Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Matthews 1812 House

Takes just moments to integrate but still has very powerful configuration and customization options. Had to contact the developer for some minor support and received a very quick and helpful response. Would recommend this plugin to any Shopify user.

Phoenix Home Garden

Who would have guessed that setting up a store could be so much fun! Well, thanks to Cross-Sell, I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of fine-tuning my collections, mixing and matching pieces that truly work well together. Cross-Sell inspires creativity and that's key for an art and decor venue like ours. This is possibly the smartest, most effective cross-sell app on the planet, and for a small monthly fee so boot!

Customer service was phenomenal right from the outset when Stuart configured the app for me, no charge. When my theme's javascript created a small scrolling issue, Stuart and Steve delved into the problem (over the weekend) and promptly resolved it. Wonderful communication, great attention to detail and they both seem genuinely interested in their client's needs. Superb in every way, I highly recommend the Cross-Sell app.

Summit Different 2

This is an excellent app that does exactly what we wanted it to do, which is to allow us to choose what related products to display on product pages. The ability to create a default set of products, and also to display these on the cart page is a very useful additional feature. The app was easy to install, and then Stuart provided fantastic support to help us to integrate it with the finer points of our theme.

Cleverly Clad

Finally something that let's YOU handpick the related products for each item. This was a must-have for my store. It works perfectly. I did have an issue setting up because I use a custom theme that isn't in the app store. But when I contacted support they helped me very quickly and set things up to work flawlessly and even helped me customize it. WELL worth the price!

Plumgoodness 2

Been using this for several months now. It's a no-non-sense app that's very clear about what it does, and does it well. Served our requirement perfectly. Very easy to set up and edit any time. And great support, too!

Newell Furniture

This is an amazing app and was even offered a customization so the cross-sell products fit the design of my website! Great thanks to Stuart and his team! Highly recommended!

Compression Solutions

If Carlsberg (other beers brands are available) did Apps..............
I am in my third week of my first Spotify journey and needed a Cross Sell facility. I chose this because it looked simple and got good reviews. I think I have been under sold as this App is brilliant and its plainly obvious by the support I got BEFORE I bought it that these guys are as passionate as I am about my new store!
If Carlsberg did customer service.... well just give these boys a try you will be very happy! I recommend this App without hesitation you can check it out on my new store compression.solutions from 01/09/15

Juja Active

This app was increidible helpfull and easy to use. The support team was always on point and fast to respond to any request. Go use it.

Panda Barcode

This app is awesome and this company gives great support. Worth every penny of it.

Ddrecs

Stuart is a star! Great customer service, very helpful and a great app! Highly recommended.