CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

1731 - 1740 of 1991 reviews

HousePappa

I used this app for branded packing, I very liked the app, amazing service, trying the best to help you, especially Maxine done all the hard work for me with sourcing products

June 24, 2020

Glad we can help you. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper. Have a nice day!

hondengadgets

this app helps me alot! if you have a question you will get helped really quick and my agent summer really helped explaining how cj custom packing works. 5 stars from me!

June 24, 2020

LeZephire

Bonjour,

Jusqu'ici tout se passe bien, je trouve que CJ est une bonne plateforme pour commercer en Drop. leurs services sont très bien pensés, ils ont tout prévu et n'hésitent pas à innover pour garantir la bonne marche des opération.
Personnellement, j'ai un bon agent. Zoey est très réactive. Elle me répond en quelques minutes et s'assure que mes questions ont été toutes répondues et si je suis satisfait des réponses apportées.
Je les encourage à continuer sur cette voie.
Pour aujourd'hui je mets 5 étoiles

glowpetsco

Excelent app! Also the angents they provide you are very helpful and they respond usually withing 10 minutes!

Moly

C'est vraiment super. En plus avoir un agent approprié comme Shicharl, c'est vraiment le top ! Je mets une note de 5/5 c'est vraiment pratique, chat super rapide et vraiment professionnel. J'adore!

bethickfit

Super friendly and helpful :)

Bento Na Bento

I think that Cjdropshipping is the future of this buisness model Cj offers us a lot of things:

1. Packaging

2. Rapid delivery

3. Very good price

4. Sourcing

5. We can even ask them to make videos of our products

6. Brand creation

7. Stock up for even faster deliveries

And especially their biggest point is the customer service that is irreproachable, each dropshippeur have dedicated agent who takes care of everything for him.

My agent Nina is very reactive and takes care of all my worries in a very fast time, she allowed me to start developing my shop having the feeling of being followed and helped i thank her very much.

Thanks to CJ dropshipping to exist you are the best.

J&Jinnovations

Many choices and also the possibility to personalize these searches. The service is really very responsive, even with the jet lag. Very satisfied!

CrazeeMarket

Excellent service my order was processed in 1 day and the questions answered very well. Fast response and very helpful I recommend it. My agent Cindy is excellent they get back make changes and process orders quickly. Very happy with the service and response time. Highly recommend

Dime Football

Quick warning to anyone considering CJ Dropshipping:

They’re awful.

Used them during my testing phase

Asked them for a picture of the product I sourced and they told me not to worry that it was all good

Placed around 300 orders before moving onto an agent

Turns out they sourced a different product than what I specifically requested

That product ended up harming one of my customers. I literally could’ve gotten SUED but my customer was super nice

I tell them I want a refund for the incorrect sourcing and they tell me they sourced a better option than what I asked for...

It was a night and day difference between the 2 products, and they literally tried telling me it was the same product. After arguing they then tried saying it was better quality than the one I asked for (clearly)

They didn’t want to refund me for any of the other incorrect orders so they only refunded me the 1 order that hurt the customer

Weeks go by, that product ends up breaking for 10-15 other customers

I ask for a refund and send them proof with screenshots and get...

no refunds. no money back. nothing.

They’re super shady the way they do business. Instead of refunding me a few hundred bucks they would rather argue for days and take no action, saying they’re doing what’s best for me lol

They really have some nerve to try to tell you you’re in the wrong instead of owning up to their mistakes

Spent around $1500 on those orders that ended up being something I didn’t ask for

TLDR: CJ sourced an incorrect product that ended up hurting a customer and breaking for many others. Yet, they never refunded me.

If someone from CJ replies to this saying they tried to help: COMPLETE BS
I spent so much time trying to work out a fair deal and they did not care. I spent so much time dealing with these issues and orders and they only refunded me 1! So ridiculous. I bet many of the reviews on here are paid

Save your time, money, and energy and go elsewhere.

One last note: Processing times were taking around 20 days. Just processing. Shipping times were 35-45 days

June 22, 2020

Sorry for bad experience. If you have problems with your orders like package lost, defective product or wrongly delivery, please open a dispute with proof and our dispute team will review and respond. Thanks for your understanding. Should you have any other problems, feel free to contact us or your agent for help.