CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1761 - 1770 of 2078 reviews

Virgule Beauty

I am working with CJ like 2 month and I am very satisfied. My agent is Shawn Moh and do some really good job. She helps me with all the problems I have and take some initiatives and solutions every times. She is very professional. Her response times is instantanly ! I do not joke. So thanks Shawn for you job and thanks CJ.

July 9, 2020

AIDAN WHITE

I use CJ dropshipping because they give avantages that others do not offer. They are the best. In addition to that, you have an agent to work with. They listen to you and negotiate the best price for your business. For my part, the communication goes very Well with my agent named Cassiel. She is attentive and very good advices.

INDU DEALS

A great app. CJ dropshipping does a really good job. I find it much easier and more efficient to work with CJ than with Ali and Oberlo together. You can build a real solid business with CJ. I hope it stays that way!

HoFu Store Mexico

I love the way they support me all the time, apart from that the products are of high quality and My adviser Sylvia Wang is Incredible.

Manzelle Beauty

Service client super. Efficace, réactif. De nombreux porduits dispo et aussi le sourcing est géniale. Je recommande

Vital Crop

This is a very different business idea and the concept is easy to use. Easily browse the products on website and then add products to your store.

Hobbyview

Thanks to my agent park, he has been really helpful and professional, I appreciate that! I recommend this app

TRINCAT

Great service and very cool agents and support. You have Personal agent and you have personal connection with him it gets more private. My agent Fiona is amazing. Always there and ready to help, always with a smile. Thank You. System or App is good makes your life much easier (once you figure all the futures) but that's why you have your agent, to help you. This is a big relief when you know that somebody takes care of all your orders. Just a click button and the product is on the way. Update 23/12/21:
I got signed a new agent Mrs. Estelle Zhou, and once again, they proved that they're all absolute professionals, going far and beyond to help the merchants and shop the products as fast as possible! Thank you for your constant support!

Blayto

Vivi Zhang, has been instrumental facilitating the communication flow. This helped me get to the correct response faster. She’s available and try to help as soon as possible when we have a problem. I would like to thank her again and to her team to helping me out developing my business.

Range Trotter

Levin Lin, has been instrumental facilitating the communication flow with my very helpful agent (Curry) and the Sourcing Team. This helped me get to the correct response faster.