CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fidget Flippers

Location Australia

This is the best app for order fulfilment, shipping and customer service. My agent, Blandine is simply the best. Fast, responsive, polite and always helpful. I don't know what I would do without her. 10/10 I will keep using this service.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

LashBasics

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. My designated agent is fantastic and very personable. He guided me through everything step by step and was veryunderstanding toward my situaiton. Would recommend for beginners as they have great customer service. Will update my review once I start ordering from them!

UrbanKlas

Location Malaysia

Every time I run into any problem i just need to contact my assigned agent, Grace Li, for help. She has been amazing in making my life easier dealing with my dropshipping orders. CJ is fast in shipping. and customer support is best

PlayCase

CJ is a great app for order fulfillment and product sourcing. They have a wide range of products to connect to your stores and they can source just about any other products for you as well. My designated agent, Katrina, is very helpful and is always quick to respond. She assists me with any questions I have about products or store connections.

CarBaby Couture

Levin Lin is an awesome service rep. !!
I recently opened a new store and he has been extremely helpful and friendly, making the process alot less nerve wracking. Good Job !

W_Gift

Location Malaysia

This is great, really. Love the services they offer and the fact that they allocate a personal agent as soon as you join is fantastic. I'd like to say a big thank you to my agent cawa who has been really helpful and always there...

Charmeshopee

Location Ukraine

very useful and high quality application. chat support at the highest level. answer quickly and give comprehensive answers to questions. I recommend

Sophilab

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is great, really. Love the services they offer and the fact that they allocate a personal agent as soon as you join is fantastic. I'd like to say a big thank you to my agent Betty who has been really helpful and always there to answer my questions.
They offers so many services, from product sourcing, photos & videos shooting, custom packaging, private inventory, products storage and much more.

The Snuggle Bums Store

Location India

Loved their customer service there is..so prompt and so patient and polite.and they sourced all the products I asked for very quickly.

NoreK

Location France

This application is very good and pleasant to use ! The team is very kind and reactiv when you need help.