CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KENZ-STYLE

Excellent !! I recommand, very professional and easy to use especially the team Chat.. I'm soglad to use it

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Recordet

Im currently using the app to source products, their representatives are very attentive and quick to respond

OH DANDI

Great app! A huge variety of products that are constantly renewed,
Good and competitive prices and above all excellent service, fast response, quality delivery service including warehousing services, and market search to provide products for your request.

Loryos

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect, they listen and help us quickly. The people I've had on the chat (Sylvia and Vicky) have been a great help. Recomend

October 4, 2020

Buytrends

Location Netherlands

William Wei helps me very good. CJ customer service is perfect and they help you very fast! Thank you very much.

Littlezilly

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been on CJ for 8 weeks. I have great experience with Alisa, Louie Shang, Chris Chi, Bonnie Chen, Jenna Zhu, Bonnie Gu, Ellen Yang, Catherine Li, Danielle Yang from CJ dropshipping! They really go all out to help me to enquire and resolve issues relating to policies, product details and sourcing! I really appreciate it! I have not started my sales, hence I can't comment on the shipping details and post sales service yet. Will keep this page updated once my sales started. Well done to Alisa, Louie Shang, Chris Chi, Bonnie Chen, Jenna Zhu, Ellen Yang, Catherine Li, Danielle Yang! Loves!

OptimalItems

Great experience so far. Great customer service by Grace Li. Looking forward doing more business with CJ.

JenWhiter

thank you for the good service iam ver satisfy by this app that iam using since couple of week now .

Puppies Land

Location France

Very good app. Responsive customer service and agents available at any time.
They can solve your problems very quickly.

October 2, 2020

SwissLux

i used this app and it is amazing and wow service , they have good agents , thank you so much , I hope you continue like that thanks again

October 2, 2020