4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

November 15, 2021

Efficient, professional and proactive support for CJ. The support is very satisfactory. Thank you Nico Zhang I preciated your help.

Nohelyn
France
CJDropshipping replied November 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

March 24, 2023

Robert Yang was very helpful with my questions today recommend highly, Cj dropshipping itself is a very good place to start for anyone looking to get into dropshipping.

She's a beauty Online Store
August 8, 2022

A very helpful app, with superb support, many items offered, even with lower prices and most importantly, fast shipping

Ashour Shoes
Italy
May 18, 2021

Our partnership with CJ has been crucial to our growth, working with reliable, hardworking, agents like Cole really makes all the difference. A dedicated dude who always tries his best. If your partnering up with CJ make sure you get a great agent

MyShopppy
CJDropshipping replied May 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

January 5, 2023

Very good service for questions. My orders are shipped as fast as possible. I highly recommend Cj's Sita Cui

DoggyLover
Germany
May 12, 2023

Box Chen was very nice and helped me troubleshoot a connection problem that prevented me from fulfilling an order.

SuppyDog®
Italy
February 14, 2023

CJdropshipping is very convenient to use they have great agents to support you along with the dropshipping journey.

Wantedeals
Türkiye
October 19, 2020

I really like this App for Shopfiy Dropshipping. It works fine and the Support Team is great. Prices are good and sourcing is fast! I really appreciate my Agent Skye Zhu. She helped me alot and is a nice and friendly person. I will keep the work up with CJ and my Agent! Thanks for the good support Skye Zhu, without my Agent my business wouldnt be that fine!

Finesse Store
Germany
CJDropshipping replied October 19, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

August 6, 2020

Love there layout and work methods. The customer service is great, quick response and there are helping you at all times

TREY Amsterdam
Netherlands
CJDropshipping replied August 6, 2020

Edited March 10, 2023

Shelly Yang, Quick and detailed reply. If you need help, she can help you very well. She is also available for you at any time. She is very helpful!

mytrendy