4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 28, 2021

We use CJ and love the personal support from our Agent Simon. They do a lot to make our life easier. CJ also has a great dashboard.

Mavania
Hong Kong SAR
CJDropshipping replied May 30, 2021

June 27, 2022

tracy fang is amazing and really paitience i will give her a 5 star she deserve the best put of all shes reallyu appreciative ggg

avazfashion
France
April 23, 2020

Easy to use. Great agent service, super quick to respond and goes above and beyond when an issue arises. Highly recommend

Alegrarse
CJDropshipping replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

July 27, 2020

Having everything you need in one place, source anything you want, and they do it all for you with great communication. Game changer.

B.A.Bes Fitness
CJDropshipping replied July 27, 2020

November 17, 2021

Just started using this service. So far so good. Good customer service. Makes it very easy. Great Service

ShoppingDrama
CJDropshipping replied November 17, 2021

July 14, 2021

CJ dropshipping have a great customer support. they are reactivity and professional. Thanks to my agent Connie Jin.

Maébou
France
CJDropshipping replied July 14, 2021

Edited January 25, 2021

We used a different platform when we started the business but glad to have switched to CJ. They do quality checks ensuring that the ordered package is correct before shipping out. If there are missing info, they would proactively send us notifications which we highly appreciate. Shout out to our former agent Katrina and our current amazing agent Yuki Z. for kind assistance as always! We would like to see some improvements on the new Fresh interface especially on the syncing of the old orders. Overall, highly recommended!

Wundercart
Philippines
CJDropshipping replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

February 26, 2021

Cj dropshipping is just amazing and I happily give Agent Vincy 5 stars! Thank you so much for your wonderful service. !!!!!

magical gadgets store
Morocco
CJDropshipping replied February 28, 2021

January 12, 2023

I am so impressed with the great customer service Ada qiu on CJ DROPSHIPPING provided for me. She patiently and quickly answered all the many questions and concerns I had. I really appreciate all the information she helped me to understand. THANK YOU , hope I always get to do business with you Ada qiu!

Maztech
April 2, 2021

Great app with great products and good support. I would especially recommend agent Hugo Hu, who was very helpful with the info.

ORBY
Croatia
CJDropshipping replied April 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.