4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

July 11, 2020

Bon fournisseur, idéal pour le Dropshipping avec des délais de livraisons rapide.

ZENTHERAPY
CJDropshipping replied July 12, 2020

October 22, 2022

Cool technical support, especially the operator Sveta, thanks) An interesting application with an accessible interface.

OniusLamp
Ukraine
December 16, 2022

Excellent service and easy-to-use platform. I highly recommend it to anyone who is into dropshipping.

Winterals
Albania
November 4, 2021

I started working with CJdropshipping because of fast shipping times. The website is a little bit complex but with great 24/7 support, no questions remain unanswered. You get access to agents and Matin Mao helped me a lot in this journey

MouseHous
Türkiye
CJDropshipping replied November 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

January 5, 2023

I am fully satisfied with your assistant Cristina. She helps me a lot to solving my problems regarding to CJ dropshipping.

Buy Today
Pakistan
July 23, 2020

Very good customer service, they respond quickly and gives you the right informations you need. Thanks to Bianca, very professional and a kind person

TopVart
CJDropshipping replied July 23, 2020

January 30, 2023

Thank you so much Fionnula for the excellent service you have provided me. You are being a great help for the Growth of my store. Thanks CJdropshipping For sending this angel to help me.

Ease Buy
Italy
May 14, 2020

Peter was very kind! He immediately helped me, if you need to contact him, you will be satisfied! Thanks

DOUBLEFACE®
Italy
CJDropshipping replied May 14, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Edited September 1, 2021

since Collin is my agent, i cant do without him anymore, he helps me with everything, he really listens and does everything possible to make sure everything goes well in may business.

Oh My Slides
CJDropshipping replied June 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

December 9, 2020

This is the best dropshipping app there is. Cjdropshipping provides high quality customer service, and the staff is always attentive when I have a question. My personal agent, Yuki, has been the best of help to me along the way, and I couldn't pursue my business without her. She is definitely one of the best staff members at cj, and I highly recommend working with her. I rate this app/site a 10 out of 10. Nothing compares.

Glare & Company
CJDropshipping replied December 10, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!